✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2014

SantaClaus

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad Santa has forgotten to update that list in the first post but will proceed to do it now! :D

(Don't you worry, Santa's got everyone on another list, nobody was forgotten!)

edit: The list in the first post has just been updated. :)

Thanks Santa. :)

And guess what I found in my mailbox today. :D

A card from the awesome Max Teddy from USA. Actually written in Thai. I'm so impressed.

10838573_746123725480821_115014493_n.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH "surfangirl15" for THIS --->
:hug:

I'm gonna send you my gift this coming Monday, cause this weekend I'll be in Munich :)

MUCH LOVE FROM FRANCE :love:

Alright this is a bit un-Secret Santa of me, but, to make things right: this was sent to you by the lovely JillyBlue, not surfangirl15. surfangirl15 is the one you will be sending a card to. :)

Alright this is a bit un-Secret Santa of me, but, to make things right: this was sent to you by the lovely JillyBlue, not surfangirl15. surfangirl15 is the one you will be sending a card to. :)

Ow !!! OKAY !!! I understand :) *shame on me*

So MANY THANKS to "JillyBlue" :hug:

I just got my package I'm so stocked !! Thank you Hannahkp10 you're wonderful !! (sorry I can't upload a pic it's not working at the moment, will try later). Hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far :)

So glad that it arrived!! I'm so happy that I've made someone over the pond happy! Its the first time I've ever done secret santa so I'm defo taking part next year! x

THANK YOU SO MUCH "surfangirl15" for THIS --->
:hug:

I'm gonna send you my gift this coming Monday, cause this weekend I'll be in Munich :)

MUCH LOVE FROM FRANCE :love:

That's from me! It got there quickly. So glad you like it - enjoy and Joyeaux Noel!