✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2014

SantaClaus

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooooooow Jelena! Awesome Chista is awesome! :awesome:

That makes me think, maybe my package has also arrived yet, but is stuck at the post office... Hope my mum didn't throw away any letters :uhoh:

Also, I sent mine two weeks ago and it didn't have to travel that far... Shouldn't it have arrived by now? :uhoh:

So happy, so excited! My first ever secret santa package has arrived!!!! What a coincidence that the first package from 2012 was lost from India and now my secret santa 2014 is also from India and it arrived alright and by the looks in no time at all!

It is very late now and we celebrate Christmas Eve tomorrow in Germany, so I will post pictures somewhen later. But just one thing., THANK YOU so much Rahul - your gifts are amazing and so generous!

Thank you Emma (Cobalt) for my beautiful little bag of Christmas delights! The words on your card were lovely and I just loVe my little hanging ornaments! You are so very thoughtful.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day today!

(Us Australians like to be the first around the World to celebrate!)

Wishing everyone

a very

Blessed and Happy

Christmas xo

Here I am! Thank you Rahul, I'm really happy and you're very kind :nice: (I sent you a PM right now :wink: )

And yesterday arrived mine! :dance: Thank you so much Celien!! I bet your TARDIS left the pack in front of my door, but I didn't hear his typical sound! You changed it, right? I know you like to travel alone and I know you don't want "fans" wandering in your TARDIS, but I swear, I can be a perfect mate!!! I'm waiting for you! :laugh3:

Thank you again for the gifts, the gloves are perfect and very useful. Winter has just arrived in Italy :) Thank you for the card and for the other gifts!

jm5j8j.jpg

sXMkse.jpg

3tORR8.jpg

Merry Christmas and happy new year, Doctor and everyone! :)[/color]

I'm so glad I did get the time right, yes I muted my TARDIS when I brought it. Well I actually like people hanging around in here, so maybe I'll come by one day.

Glad you like the gifts. And oh, don't throw the envelope away, I've heard that Faroese stamps are pretty rare in this world ;)

I just returned from a quick travel I made and found my gift waiting for me [emoji5] [emoji5] [emoji5]

f09c05134cccbf15b1733e1ff46b3418.jpg

I LOVED IT ALL!!!! Thank you so much Kami12343

I was literally shaking while opening it haha

And btw the Christmas tree is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!

I am super happy! Thank you again!

I wish you an incredible new year too!!!

As promised, here comes the picture of my lovely secret santa gifts (it does not show in the preview) so maybe I need another try ....

photo.php?fbid=799391086777125&set=a.183084561741117.43330.100001187223902&type=1&theater

The cook book is especially appreciated, since I love Indian cuisine and do cook it quite a lot. But so far I had only one curry cookbook and various recipes out of the internet. So to have a proper authentic book from India is great! The baubles have already made it on my tree and the kids already asked if they can have some chocolate too :) . The Coldplay poster is great of course. Will pm you as well Rahul.

I tried now with a different browser as well, but when I click on post reply nothing happens, so I only have the quick reply window and with this it is not possible to upload a picture and the link did not work as it is not on a public internet page. Any suggestions? Is it possible that it is blocked by a pop up blocker? Last I uploaded pictures I still had a windows pc, now I use a Mac, does that make a difference?

Captain Crieff you're welcome ;)

I'm so happy that you like it and glad that it finally arrived :D Hahaha stamp... yeah, even stamp is so Polish :lol:

and Secret Santa I'm sorry that I didn't send you PM when I sent the card but I had problems with my Internet conection :(

Secret Santa picture

As promised, here comes the picture of my lovely secret santa gifts (it does not show in the preview) so maybe I need another try ....

The cook book is especially appreciated, since I love Indian cuisine and do cook it quite a lot. But so far I had only one curry cookbook and various recipes out of the internet. So to have a proper authentic book from India is great! The baubles have already made it on my tree and the kids already asked if they can have some chocolate too :) . The Coldplay poster is great of course. Will pm you as well Rahul.

EeKspVd.jpg

:cool:

I received mine a couple of weeks ago, sorry for the late reply. Thank you kind Coldplayer! Lovely card, chocolate, postcard, badges, and xmas bits! :)

dfSzEkM.jpg

I'm not sure whether the one I sent has been recieved though, it should have made it by Christmas.