✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2014

SantaClaus

I have some good news and some bad news. The good news: I just got home to find my SS package had come in the mail! Thank you so much, vitaamine! I loved everything you sent, and the chocolates were delicious! I'll post a picture when I get the chance.

The bad news: The package I had sent to my SS back in November was also waiting in the mail for me. I took it to the post office to see why it was returned to me, and they said the address was incorrect. It turns out the lady at the post office misspelled the address, so it never made it to my SS. I'm resending it, and I am so, so, so very sorry that this happened! I'm not sure if I should let my SS know what happened, or keep the secret? :(

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A huge big thank you to Yu-Tong for my Secret Santa which arrived just before Christmas.

I loved reading your letter- it was great to hear your views Scotland and all things Scottish and thank you so much for your drawing of Chris (my favourite).

There hasn't been much snow here yet this year however I have changed my avatar to a picture I took of my little boy and his snowman a few years ago just for you. :)

I had a notification in my post on Wednesday that I can collect a package from the post office. So I did today and I found a wonderful present from Turkey waiting for me :)

Thank you, Ceren aka jeremyy for your lovely card, marvellous sounding Turkish delight and of course wonderful CD! In fact, I was listening to 2000 Miles some days ago between Christmas and NYE and thought that I may have to make a CD/sampler with all the Christmas songs Coldplay performed in the last couple of years. You literally read my mind with this CD! I am really grateful!

Teşekkürler! Sizin Alman çok iyidir. I hope this is correct, my Turkish isn't so good as your German :D (had a little help though ;) )

A happy New Year to all of you here!

I hope it uploads the pictures here as well:

15623626544_0cac8c0641_c.jpg

15626336913_0ddab67923_c.jpg

I have some good news and some bad news. The good news: I just got home to find my SS package had come in the mail! Thank you so much, vitaamine! I loved everything you sent, and the chocolates were delicious! I'll post a picture when I get the chance.

my pleasure my dear :) so glad you finally got mine, I was a bit worried ! happy 2015 everyone xx

I'm quite frustrated by my match not replying here at all. A head's up that he didn't receive it or a quick thank you isn't too much to ask for right?

I know that feeling. I did a full illustration for someone once and she just pissed off, making me feel like I just wasted hours on an asshole :|

Karen, thanks for the picture! And you are welcome! :D

And to lovey Lydia (LaPinkman), i actually got the present before 4 December. Sorry I forgot and I was busy with my schoolwork, final exams and everything. Now, I am in winter vacation(Chinese new year is coming!).

I want to say I really love the card you sent and the extra letter! :) Thank you so so so much!!!!! I find out we have many interests in common! Spain is a country which I would like to visit because I support Real Madrid (hope you are not a fan of Barcelona. but it's okay if two teams are not on the field at the same match. LOL).

Here's the picture of what I got. :)

1801201501_zps6fe1bb11.png

Well my match was amyxyloto, but I just checked and she has zero post history... no activity ever. I'm afraid I may have sent a present to someone who is naughty rather than nice! :(

Well that blows :C

And people don't even have the decency to write back! I mean they get presents out of nowhere, I'd at least email my SS back and tell him thanks or something -__-

I'M STILL WAITIN FOR MY PACKAGE LAWL :wacko:

I had a notification in my post on Wednesday that I can collect a package from the post office. So I did today and I found a wonderful present from Turkey waiting for me :)

Thank you, Ceren aka jeremyy for your lovely card, marvellous sounding Turkish delight and of course wonderful CD! In fact, I was listening to 2000 Miles some days ago between Christmas and NYE and thought that I may have to make a CD/sampler with all the Christmas songs Coldplay performed in the last couple of years. You literally read my mind with this CD! I am really grateful!

Teşekkürler! Sizin Alman çok iyidir. I hope this is correct, my Turkish isn't so good as your German :D (had a little help though ;) )

A happy New Year to all of you here!

I hope it uploads the pictures here as well:

15623626544_0cac8c0641_c.jpg

15626336913_0ddab67923_c.jpg

oh I didn't see your post on the forum and I was going to send you a PM :lol: :lol: I'm glad you like it :*

can't wait to next secret santa event!! :dance: