✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2014

SantaClaus

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today my gift from bozz94 arrived :)

I did not exspect a letter written in nearly perfect German. Just wow. I don't even speak a single word Polish.

Your kind words and your selfmade angel warms my heart and put a big smile on my face :happy:

God bless you and have a wonderful Christmas time :angel::wings:

here is a pic :)

https://twitter.com/DontEverLetGo_O/status/542351102935859201/photo/1

Today my gift from bozz94 arrived :)

I did not exspect a letter written in nearly perfect German. Just wow. I don't even speak a single word Polish.

Your kind words and your selfmade angel warms my heart and put a big smile on my face :happy:

God bless you and have a wonderful Christmas time :angel::wings:

here is a pic :)

https://twitter.com/DontEverLetGo_O/status/542351102935859201/photo/1

wow I didn't expect my package to be received so fast :)! I'm so happy that you like it :happy: and have Wonderful Christmas time, too :santa: :santa2: :santa3:

Came home in a snowstorm tonight to find a package all the way from Germany waiting outside for me!

imagejpg1_zpsd639d95f.jpg

And it contained the most delectable assortment of Christmas treats, a darling ornament, a beautiful card, and confetti from the RAH concert!

imagejpg2_zpsbb87c015.jpg

Danke Schoen, Stepsi! I appreciate this so much. I wish you a very merry Christmas and a New Year full of Coldplay joy!

Came home in a snowstorm tonight to find a package all the way from Germany waiting outside for me!

imagejpg1_zpsd639d95f.jpg

And it contained the most delectable assortment of Christmas treats, a darling ornament, a beautiful card, and confetti from the RAH concert!

imagejpg2_zpsbb87c015.jpg

Danke Schoen, Stepsi! I appreciate this so much. I wish you a very merry Christmas and a New Year full of Coldplay joy!

Wohoo, so happy it arrived safely! And pretty fast, too. I am happy you like it and I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new Coldplay year :) Enjoy the holidays and your Christmas treats :)