December 16, 201411 yr I... I... haven't really listened to it that much really. Hmm... :thinking:, this totally makes sense actually.
December 16, 201411 yr ^I listened to it again while i was on my way back home, and it was still nice. :thinking: Oh gosh, it's such a nice song, incrediby nice. :P it's painfully nice °____° I... I... haven't really listened to it that much really. *LE GASP* D: That's okay :wacky:
December 16, 201411 yr i was feeling sad saturday and i dediced to go out for a walk and listened to it on repeat, i was happy again
December 16, 201411 yr Yesterday i was happy... and then i decided to listen to this song and then... i was still happy. Really weird... And then i decided to listen to this song again, because i was still happy, and then i was still happy. WTF. :inquisitive:
December 16, 201411 yr Hmm... :thinking:, this totally makes sense actually. What makes sense? I dun gedit.
December 16, 201411 yr What makes sense? I dun gedit. Oh, well that was meant to be a kind of ironic reference related to what happened yesterday in this thread. :)
December 16, 201411 yr *LE GASP* D: That's okay :wacky: Yeah, I feel odd being one of the few that won't download it, listen to it a bunch of times and love it anyway. I'd rather just revisit it when I feel like it.
December 16, 201411 yr Genuinely a little bit scared to post in here now :laugh3: I've had a bit of bad day and I've listened to Miracles about 5 times just to calm myself down, so even thought it's not perfect and perhaps a tad more poppy than I like my Coldplay to be, it gets a solid 8-9 from me for sheer joy of listening. It's just a really lovely, uplifting song
December 16, 201411 yr Wow, it's gone mental in here recently. And all started from this video, i guess... :thinking: [video=youtube;lghRfQue0IM] another one from Unbroken party for Viva La Vida; don't know where else to post it, so just here [video=youtube;0rlCu9uqiaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rlCu9uqiaM
December 16, 201411 yr 01:22 to 01:44 just takes my breath away every single time I listen to it. And I've gone way over a thousand listens :earmuffs:
December 16, 201411 yr 01:22 to 01:44 just takes my breath away every single time I listen to it. And I've gone way over a thousand listens :earmuffs: Well not LITERALLY over a thousand times hopefully?!.. [smoke is rising from the houses]
December 16, 201411 yr Well not LITERALLY over a thousand times hopefully?!.. [smoke is rising from the houses] :lol: That would be exhausting! More like a hundred times or so.
December 16, 201411 yr Someone posted a video on Youtube, claiming its 'official' by adding some polar bears and mountains to the audio essentially :laugh3: [video=youtube;ECHJd2Q63P8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECHJd2Q63P8
December 16, 201411 yr Someone posted a video on Youtube, claiming its 'official' by adding some polar bears and mountains to the audio essentially :laugh3: [video=youtube;ECHJd2Q63P8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECHJd2Q63P8 I'm always amazed by how dumb people are that believe this is real lol
December 16, 201411 yr Someone posted a video on Youtube, claiming its 'official' by adding some polar bears and mountains to the audio essentially :laugh3: [video=youtube;ECHJd2Q63P8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECHJd2Q63P8 I'm always amazed by how dumb people are that believe this is real lol
December 16, 201411 yr Someone posted a video on Youtube, claiming its 'official' by adding some polar bears and mountains to the audio essentially :laugh3: [video=youtube;ECHJd2Q63P8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECHJd2Q63P8 omg why is this so funny? :laugh3:
December 17, 201411 yr omg why is this so funny? :laugh3: Because there are idiots on the web who think this is real.
December 17, 201411 yr Author Angelina Jolie May or May Not Have Taken Chris Martin Hostage Scratch beneath the surface of our most mainstream male musicians, and you'll find the soul of a stand-up comedian. John Mayer would rather tell jokes than sing earnest love songs, while Josh Groban's witty Twitter account will make you like him even more than your mom already does. Add to their ranks Chris Martin of Coldplay: When Vulture caught up with Martin this past weekend at a Hollywood luncheon meant to celebrate his song "Miracles," which plays over the closing credits of the film Unbroken, a very simple question put to the star — how did Angelina Jolie ask him to write the song for her second directorial effort? — became more of an improv-comedy prompt in Martin's hands. "I got a message that said, 'Meet in this undisclosed location. You'll be blindfolded and picked up by seven ex–Navy SEALs,'" Martin deadpanned. "So they kidnapped me, hit me over the head, and sprayed me with Mace. When I woke up, I was in an office, and Brad Pitt was doing push-ups as Angelina Jolie was just sitting there with her crown on. There was also a guy holding a knife to my throat, and she said, 'Write me a song, or else.' And Brad Pitt said, 'Yeah. What she said.'" Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. And how did that go? "We wrote a song and then she said, 'It's through to the final eight,' and then we had live eliminations at her house," Martin continued. And in this scenario with Angelina Jolie cast as Simon Cowell, did Coldplay triumph? "We came in second, but the main guy chickened out." In all seriousness, "Miracles" is Coldplay's second song written for a film soundtrack, after last year's "Atlas," composed for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Martin says he likes the discrete challenge of writing a single tune within strict parameters rather than creating an entire album. "I find that a little bit of limitation is really helpful when you're trying to create," he told Vulture. "Let's say you come up with an idea — like, 'I want to have a school for wizards' — then you've got a nice parentheses to put everything in. It's the same way when someone says to me, 'Here's the film and the book. Write something about that.' It's really nice to have those limitations because otherwise, where do you start?" And what movies has Martin responded to this year? "Boyhood," he replied immediately. (The Coldplay song contained in that Richard Linklater film surely didn't hurt.) "I've only seen that, and … well, I haven't seen the finished version of Unbroken yet, but I can't comment on it anyway, as I'd be biased." And perhaps abducted once more by Navy SEALs, should he fall out of line. x
December 18, 201411 yr Here's a little preview of something I'm working on: https://soundcloud.com/aaron-cooke-7/miracles-snippet
December 19, 201411 yr Wow brilliant video! Now that'll be a tough poll between Atlas and Miracles now. It was funny how the "yeah, yeah, yeah" made it into the lyrics of the video. :p
Create an account or sign in to comment