✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Miracles" new original song by Coldplay for movie "Unbroken"

gai

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dude, don't get too cocky in here. Be polite. I see someone got huge problems with sexiness, but whatever...

I don't have problems with sexiness. I have problems with people in general acting like they have some sort of mental disorder *cough* retardation *cough*.

The troll is back. Hopefully no one will listen to this guy this time.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

If only people actually knew the meaning of the word "troll". Sigh...

False prophet is a much more accurate name for our old friend BooBooBoo.

I don't have problems with sexiness. I have problems with people in general acting like they have some sort of mental disorder *cough* retardation *cough*.

seriously, what is wrong with you?^^

Tbh, my opinion of Miracles has improved slightly after listening to it from the point of view of a movie soundtrack, it does the whole chliched feel-good number as well as could be expected, however I still hope that this is not the style we get on AHFOD, like many I wish for the organic feel of Parachutes/AROBTTH, but by the chliched feel-good title of lp7 I think I'm going to be disappointed :(

seriously, what is wrong with you?^^

I know right?

I know I am maybe a bit too much of a people pleaser, but still:

I cannot fathom why some people don't feel bad about being disliked/not welcome. Personally, nothing makes me feel worse than being unpopular because I've said/done something offensive.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

Oh somehow i had missed that!

Not that I take that personally, but that is genuinely offensive and you should stop now :) I'm being serious.

The drumbeat is identical, but it extend far beyond these two songs assuredly.

"

Also, the actual live drumming sounds a lot like this and other pop "folk" song recently:

(my least favourite radio hit of the year easily.)

I don't wanna be naive though. There are only so many drumlines in the world and it is impossible to avoid them crossing over often, especially in pop music, but still, I would hope for a few differences, especially with Will who has proven to be a great drummer. Of all my wishes for next LP, it is that Will's drumming or drumbeat avoid these often used radio tendencies.

These comments are offensive and just downright rude. You seriously need to keep yourself in check.

Choose loVe

Me? Think twice? That shit never happens.

In all seriousness, Chris Martin playing the piano is considered sexy? Then where am I going wrong? Checklist time!

Plays the piano? Check.

Sings? Check.

Knows a decent number of Coldplay songs? Check.

Teach me, senpai, where am I going wrong?

TL; DR, stop with the bullshit.

YO

You have a different taste in people than most of the folks around here, alright, we get it.

Still, we can bullshit over it as much as we like you intolerant fart lol

I have a problem with people that have problems with people writing fangirly things that are meant to be funny and light hearted and most of all, NOT SERIOUS. You're on a fan forum for fucks sake, not in a political congress.

And why on earth did you put it this way:

*cough* retardation *cough*

Disrespecting of retarded people much, so much that you have to *cough* the word out?

>Dalekslayer96

>A prick

>Unnecessarily rude

Do you actually want to get kicked out or are you following some kind of secret plan to achieve something?

Thank you. You can drop your feedback in the feedback box, but I don't check that shit.

But the Mods do check that shit and we are not delighted.

My advice to you, if you don't want us on your back:

- be polite to members even though they're oozing estrogen everywhere. I know it's annoying and over the top most of the times but hell there are worse things to worry about

- if you don't agree on stuff, you can say it of course. BUT DON'T BE A DICK ABOUT IT JFC. There are asshole and non-assholes ways to portray your opnion about stuff. Choose the latter please :wacky:

/bat rant over

If you wanna discuss things with me or disagree with something I've said just send me a PM :batman:

Can we all just go back to the main topic and discuss about how amazing Miracles song is? I cant wait to see the movie on Boxing day here, and all of the soundtracks too!

I was so excited to watch the movie soon, but turns out it only comes out in France in January :angry:

But yeah I can't stop listening to Miracles :lol:

I was so excited to watch the movie soon, but turns out it only comes out in France in January :angry:

I'm surprised that Angelina Jolie is directing this movie! Now I'm curious to see the whole film now hmmm :thinking:

I don't even know when the movie will come out in Germany and I'm too lazy to google HAHAH :shame:

What pisses me off majorly though is that the songs Coldplay write for movies are always in the fucking credits :|

HOW ABOUT LETTING THEM PLAY IN AN EPIC MOVIE SCENE FOR A CHANGE :angry:

I don't even know when the movie will come out in Germany and I'm too lazy to google HAHAH :shame:

What pisses me off majorly though is that the songs Coldplay write for movies are always in the fucking credits :|

HOW ABOUT LETTING THEM PLAY IN AN EPIC MOVIE SCENE FOR A CHANGE :angry:

Make one for yourself called "BATMAN RULES THE WORLD"