✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Miracles" new original song by Coldplay for movie "Unbroken"

gai

I was so excited to watch the movie soon, but turns out it only comes out in France in January :angry:

But yeah I can't stop listening to Miracles :lol:

I don't even know when the movie will come out in Germany and I'm too lazy to google HAHAH :shame:

What pisses me off majorly though is that the songs Coldplay write for movies are always in the fucking credits :|

HOW ABOUT LETTING THEM PLAY IN AN EPIC MOVIE SCENE FOR A CHANGE :angry:

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even know when the movie will come out in Germany and I'm too lazy to google HAHAH :shame:

What pisses me off majorly though is that the songs Coldplay write for movies are always in the fucking credits :|

Make one for yourself called "BATMAN RULES THE WORLD"

RIGHT?! This is so frustrating.

I was at the bbc music awards last week while lining up for the first row and for the first time listening to this song, I felt like "Nah this is not Coldplay at all". Then the next morning I listened to it again after waking up from bed and I went "Dude, I cant get the Coldplay vibe!". Afterwards listening on repeat I realized the song is so soundtrack-ish and really different from Ghost Stories. I feel that they are inspired by American music nowadays :P

Same goes when listening to Midnight, which it came out the day after my birthday. It was very unexpected though because the genre is very different from previous albums. I didnt like the song at first but then I realized I got addicted to it!

Make one for yourself called "BATMAN RULES THE WORLD"

Ain't nobody got time for dat! :no:

RIGHT?! This is so frustrating.

I just pictured us knocking at the bakery door, someone from the band opening it and looking at us like ":uhoh: ...yeah?"

and we're just like: " :angry: GODAMMIT " and leave :lol:

I was at the bbc music awards last week while lining up for the first row and for the first time listening to this song, I felt like "Nah this is not Coldplay at all". Then the next morning I listened to it again after waking up from bed and I went "Dude, I cant get the Coldplay vibe!". Afterwards listening on repeat I realized the song is so soundtrack-ish and really different from Ghost Stories. I feel that they are inspired by American music nowadays :P

Same goes when listening to Midnight, which it came out the day after my birthday. It was very unexpected though because the genre is very different from previous albums. I didnt like the song at first but then I realized I got addicted to it!

I breathed Midnight the second I heared it because OMFG AMBIENT VIBES :drunk:

The piano melody in Miracles, I just can't get enough of the vibe it gives when it starts in the beginning even without Chris singing :)

I'd love to see them open a concert in the future with this one, I think it would set a great atmosphere.

*click* repeat

As much as I love the song, still... (the poll about the song) 50% giving a 10? I'd say on the scale of coldplay it's a 7 to 8. Songs like Amsterdam, A rush of blood being, Politik, Fix you being 10. The difference for me being the lyrics that are way better on those ones.

seriously, what is wrong with you?^^

Everything.

I know right?

I know I am maybe a bit too much of a people pleaser, but still:

I cannot fathom why some people don't feel bad about being disliked/not welcome. Personally, nothing makes me feel worse than being unpopular because I've said/done something offensive.

[smoke is rising from the houses]

I've literally lost all sense of conscience due to being too unwelcome on certain places in and out of the Internet.

Oh somehow i had missed that!

Not that I take that personally, but that is genuinely offensive and you should stop now :) I'm being serious.

I am a genuinely offensive person.

These comments are offensive and just downright rude. You seriously need to keep yourself in check.

Choose loVe

I try, but that doesn't mean I succeed.

Also, define that last bit.

YO

You have a different taste in people than most of the folks around here, alright, we get it.

Still, we can bullshit over it as much as we like you intolerant fart lol

I have a problem with people that have problems with people writing fangirly things that are meant to be funny and light hearted and most of all, NOT SERIOUS. You're on a fan forum for fucks sake, not in a political congress.

And why on earth did you put it this way:

Disrespecting of retarded people much, so much that you have to *cough* the word out?

Do you actually want to get kicked out or are you following some kind of secret plan to achieve something?

But the Mods do check that shit and we are not delighted.

My advice to you, if you don't want us on your back:

- be polite to members even though they're oozing estrogen everywhere. I know it's annoying and over the top most of the times but hell there are worse things to worry about

- if you don't agree on stuff, you can say it of course. BUT DON'T BE A DICK ABOUT IT JFC. There are asshole and non-assholes ways to portray your opnion about stuff. Choose the latter please :wacky:

/bat rant over

If you wanna discuss things with me or disagree with something I've said just send me a PM :batman:

Holy shit I've started a full on flamewar.

Time to break down the quote so I can respond to every single bit. This is going to be a long day.

I have a problem with people that have problems with people writing fangirly things that are meant to be funny and light hearted and most of all, NOT SERIOUS. You're on a fan forum for fucks sake, not in a political congress.

Yes, I do tolerate a certain level of "non-seriousness" but fangirly things just drive me nuts.

Disrespecting of retarded people much, so much that you have to *cough* the word out?

Do you actually want to get kicked out or are you following some kind of secret plan to achieve something?

*cough*ing something is almost like putting it in brackets. Just much more blunt and to the point.

And no, I'd prefer not to be kicked out of here, thank you very much.

But the Mods do check that shit and we are not delighted.

I'd be surprised if this wasn't the case.

My advice to you, if you don't want us on your back:

- be polite to members even though they're oozing estrogen everywhere. I know it's annoying and over the top most of the times but hell there are worse things to worry about

- if you don't agree on stuff, you can say it of course. BUT DON'T BE A DICK ABOUT IT JFC. There are asshole and non-assholes ways to portray your opnion about stuff. Choose the latter please :wacky:

Advice taken.

Replacement? Oh my, have I misspoken.

Fangirly stuff drives me up the wall these days but do you see me shitposting and carrying on about it? No, at least for a long long time. That's how I've managed to stay here for six years. Your little coughing quip is just trying to cover up something you know is offensive.

This isn't the end of the world though, at one stage I was annoying people left and right and being a bit of a terrible person, but people forgive here if you show genuine effort.

I don't like to drag this on but seems like you need to be told in order to understand.

Your little coughing quip is just trying to cover up something you know is offensive.

I believe that's the point of it.

This isn't the end of the world though, at one stage I was annoying people left and right and being a bit of a terrible person, but people forgive here if you show genuine effort.

Fair enough. I'll do what I can.

Everything.

I've literally lost all sense of conscience due to being too unwelcome on certain places in and out of the Internet.

I am a genuinely offensive person.

I try, but that doesn't mean I succeed.

Also, define that last bit.

Holy shit I've started a full on flamewar.

Time to break down the quote so I can respond to every single bit. This is going to be a long day.

Yes, I do tolerate a certain level of "non-seriousness" but fangirly things just drive me nuts.

*cough*ing something is almost like putting it in brackets. Just much more blunt and to the point.

And no, I'd prefer not to be kicked out of here, thank you very much.

I'd be surprised if this wasn't the case.

Advice taken.

Choose loVe....a definition....well...

I would never attempt to define the indefinable with my mere human wisdom...

But a couple of good quotes you could reflect on if you chose to do so...

"When our heart wins the battle against our fears, wonders lie ahead"

And

"In love we don't exist"

If you fill your mind to overflowing with beautiful things, there can be no room left for doubt.

I hope that helps a little. Much love to you x

Choose loVe....a definition....well...

I would never attempt to define the indefinable with my mere human wisdom...

But a couple of good quotes you could reflect on if you chose to do so...

"When our heart wins the battle against our fears, wonders lie ahead"

And

"In love we don't exist"

If you fill your mind to overflowing with beautiful things, there can be no room left for doubt.

I hope that helps a little. Much love to you x

post-37094-Tom-Cruise-WHAT-gif-Oblivion-I-wDog.gif

Wow, it's gone mental in here recently. And all started from this video, i guess... :thinking:

[video=youtube;lghRfQue0IM]

Is it really worth it?

Take an example of this man from the video and be friendly, polite, sensible, funny, ironic, awkward or whatever, but never offensive and intolerant. I think that's what makes him so sexy. haha :D

That's meant mainly to you, Dalekslayer. :)

Hopefully this helps us to get over this unnecessary argument in this thread. And we can continue to discuss what a nice song "Miracles" is... Sounds especially nice before the Christmas.

So Miracles is like my favorite song atm, and the other day I was riding in a car with some friends and they were of course listening to the usual subwoofer stuff.

But still, when I put Miracles on it really didn't kill the mood, because the song has so much energy and some really nice stuff to go in the woofer and please the youngsters as well.

I really like that. :)

[smoke is rising from the houses]