✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay & Rihanna to perform at Grammys 2015? (rumor)

That is the case according to this picture floating around. Disclaimer, could be made up for all we know..

Rihanna Navy SG

‏@RihannaSpore

According to Micheal Terry,Head of the Grammy event, Rihanna&Coldplay will be performing for the Grammys this year.

B6s-nd6CUAUlFV7.jpg:large

hahaa! not my pic, came across it.

so supposedly, rihanna has an album coming anytime now and another movie soundtrack coming. rihanna fans think this is from one of those, since chris said multiple times that he was working with her on maybe multiple songs. also, i tried to find the original post in the website, couldn't find it. so i'm throwing this in the rumor file.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. If this is real, it must be for Rihanna's new record. I could see that being the most likely explanation. However, this doesn't seem real. The Grammy's is like a three hour show, and only pop artists are listed here. Usually there is about that many performances but a good mix of genres to please a whole crowd. I don't buy it, but anytime there is a new Coldplay song I am happy...

It looks more and more likely that a new Coldplay / Rihanna song will feature on AHFOD, or at least released on a 'stand-alone single'.

Check the new article out, Chris did say, back in August that he hopes Rihanna will sing on their new record, particularly on a 'very nice song'. All that was left really was Rihanna to say 'I will'. We don't know whether she has but it seems likely : http://www.coldplaying.com/rihanna-may-feature-on-a-head-full-of-dreams/

It looks more and more likely that a new Coldplay / Rihanna song will feature on AHFOD, or at least released on a 'stand-alone single'.

Check the new article out, Chris did say, back in August that he hopes Rihanna will sing on their new record, particularly on a 'very nice song'. All that was left really was Rihanna to say 'I will'. We don't know whether she has but it seems likely : http://www.coldplaying.com/rihanna-may-feature-on-a-head-full-of-dreams/

What the ...? Not again! Horrible. :angry:

Please not. PoC is the worst song by Coldplay. Don't repeat this f******* mistake with this woman... .

• 2 weeks later...
21 January 2015 / submitted by Tyler B, United States of America

Q. Hey Oracle,

My question for you today is: How do the band decide when it will be just Chris or the whole band while performing somewhere? For instance, Chris performed by himself at this year's Hope for Haiti but they have played at some benefit concerts all together.

Thanks!

Tyler B.

THE ORACLE REPLIES >

It's as simple as logistics. It depends where the guys are and what's going on that determines what happens.

That's why their 2010 telethon performance was filmed in London but Chris was able to attend the recent benefit in LA.

looking at this answer from oracle, i would say that we can safely assume coldplay are not going to perform at the grammys this year. the steve wonder tribute will be 2 days after the grammys.