5. Great Expectations

6. Colour Koded

7. Golden Arrow

8. Our Time Has Come

9. In Starlight

10. Car Kids

11. Neon Sound

12. Tomorrow

I expect at least three internet cookies if I get even one right and in the right place.

Car kids ....In starlight...Golden Arrow...The Northern Lights...Neon sound...seriously all these are awesome...makes me want the album with delicious new titles and sounds now please! Just. Right. Now. [emoji120][emoji445][emoji173]️

Hums hums Our time has come with neon sound ....

Car kids ....In starlight...Golden Arrow...The Northern Lights...Neon sound...seriously all these are awesome...makes me want the album with delicious new titles and sounds now please! Just. Right. Now. [emoji120][emoji445][emoji173]️

Hums hums Our time has come with neon sound ....

Seriously, where are our official news, official teases from the band!?

Seriously, where are our official news, official teases from the band!?

They love teasing us. [emoji513] just ever so gently building the suspense.... evveerrrrrrr so gently...until [emoji304][emoji304][emoji304] [emoji291][emoji291][emoji291][emoji560][emoji560][emoji560]

Hey guys!

Generally speaking about the tone of the album, what do you think about tracks similar to "The Scientist" or "Fix You" - in other words: really emotional songs that burst out into really passionate guitar riffs in the end? I would really like to see one song of the new album adopting such a tone.

Second question: Do you think that there will be any collaborations on AHFOD? I think, Noel Gallagher and Jonsi were two names that were brought up as desired featuring artists. I myself would also really appreciate one of these two or even both joining Chris for just one song - Gallagher because he proved his talent for melodical arrangements with Oasis and Jonsi because he is a really unique singer with a unique voice.

Really excited to read your feedback!

Guest diogo_sg
Hey guys!

Generally speaking about the tone of the album, what do you think about tracks similar to "The Scientist" or "Fix You" - in other words: really emotional songs that burst out into really passionate guitar riffs in the end? I would really like to see one song of the new album adopting such a tone.

Second question: Do you think that there will be any collaborations on AHFOD? I think, Noel Gallagher and Jonsi were two names that were brought up as desired featuring artists. I myself would also really appreciate one of these two or even both joining Chris for just one song - Gallagher because he proved his talent for melodical arrangements with Oasis and Jonsi because he is a really unique singer with a unique voice.

1st topic: Yes, please!!

2nd topic: Maybe, though I don't really care for Noel G and I don't know Jonsi's work.

"I live to see the world"

Hey guys!

That would be awesome ! I fear it's not gonna happen, but that woulbe so Oldplay (and therefore by my own personal definition great :D)

As for the collabs, I think there will probably be at least one because since Prospekt's March there has always been one in every album. But imho Coldplay don't need any collabs to make good songs, they just need to get a grip on themselves. If there is a collab it better be a decent one though (Jay-Z, Rihanna, Avicii, I am speaking to you ! NOT !!!)

Hey guys!

I'm sure we'll get at least 2 or 3 emotional songs, i don't think there will be any collaborations maybe production wise but not vocally, the band is great by themselves. [emoji2][emoji106]

I'm sure we'll get at least 2 or 3 emotional songs, i don't think there will be any collaborations maybe production wise but not vocally, the band is great by themselves. [emoji2][emoji106]

You raised a good point with the production-wise collaborations, and again, Noel would be an interesting option here as well. Thinking about featuring singers, I really have to admit now that hearing someone's voice along with Chris's in a song that's really Coldplay-ish (not like Princess of China with Rihanna) would just be strange and unfamiliar. Not Coldplay as we know it, and that is one of the things I really hope AHFOD can give us: Coldplay as we know it.

Guest diogo_sg
You raised a good point with the production-wise collaborations, and again, Noel would be an interesting option here as well. Thinking about featuring singers, I really have to admit now that hearing someone's voice along with Chris's in a song that's really Coldplay-ish (not like Princess of China with Rihanna) would just be strange and unfamiliar. Not Coldplay as we know it, and that is one of the things I really hope AHFOD can give us: Coldplay as we know it.

"Coldplay as we know it" is everything Coldplay has ever done til today. At least that's how I think [emoji4]

Hey guys!

I would die if we got a Noel Gallagher collab :wideeyed:

But judging from what we've heard about the album and its overall sound, a pop artist seems to be the most likely of anyone. Florence + the Machine would be cool (is she even pop?), OneRepublic or Imagine Dragons might be decent-ish also

"Coldplay as we know it" is everything Coldplay has ever done til today. At least that's how I think [emoji4]

What I meant by "as we know it" (bad choice of words in hindsight) is that they somehow try to express their versatility in AHFOD, so that they don't neglect music styles that mark some of their best songs. For example, I hope for emotional songs like in AROBTTH or X&Y as well as songs that I would rather count as a funky, happy mix of Pop and Alternative Rock.

The reason why I really hope that they put in different styles that marked their development through the years, is the serious hint that AHFOD might be the band's final album as Chris announced that they compare it with the last book of the Harry Potter series because it "completes something".

And the way I think about final installments, AHFOD should tie up loose ends - if that's really true. It should be a cheering conclusion for Coldplay that represents their style as a whole.

Guest diogo_sg
What I meant by "as we know it" (bad choice of words in hindsight) is that they somehow try to express their versatility in AHFOD, so that they don't neglect music styles that mark some of their best songs. For example, I hope for emotional songs like in AROBTTH or X&Y as well as songs that I would rather count as a funky, happy mix of Pop and Alternative Rock.

The reason why I really hope that they put in different styles that marked their development through the years, is the serious hint that AHFOD might be the band's final album as Chris announced that they compare it with the last book of the Harry Potter series because it "completes something".

And the way I think about final installments, AHFOD should tie up loose ends - if that's really true. It should be a cheering conclusion for Coldplay that represents their style as a whole.

I don't/won't/can't believe this will be their last album (I think I've read somewhere it won't be). I do agree with you on the mixing styles thing. I would love to hear that!! And I would love to know what's that "completion".

I don't/won't/can't believe this will be their last album (I think I've read somewhere it won't be). I do agree with you on the mixing styles thing. I would love to hear that!! And I would love to know what's that "completion".

I know, it was shocking for me as well. Thinking about such a band leaving the stage after nearly 20 years of performing together just makes me feel sad. But, let's hope for the best as everything is still very vague now - Coldplay hasn't even dropped a single piece of information about the release date or anything.

Guest diogo_sg
I know, it was shocking for me as well. Thinking about such a band leaving the stage after nearly 20 years of performing together just makes me feel sad. But, let's hope for the best as everything is still very vague now - Coldplay hasn't even dropped a single piece of information about the release date or anything.

Yeah

They're not breaking up. Maybe they'll go on hiatus for awhile (2 days seems ok) but they won't break up

Aiko came out, you can find it somewhere on the net... anyway it's a piano interlude with the melody of Major Minus

Not to burst your bubble, but that song isn't Aiko. That song is a remix of Jon Hopkins Light Through The Veins. Oracle cleared this point up.

Not to burst your bubble, but that song isn't Aiko. That song is a remix of Jon Hopkins Light Through The Veins. Oracle cleared this point up.

What ? Hopkins' Light Through The Veins is musically related to Life in Technicolor and the Escapist, but doesn't have anything to do with Mylo Xyloto, I'd think ??

Guest diogo_sg
Breaking news: Coldplay go on hiatus for 2 days. Fans all over the world are speechless and shocked.

I'm not sure of you know I was kidding [emoji12]