Guest diogo_sg
I like 'The Magi' or 'The Craftsmen' [emoji93]

I miss Coldplay's song titles that start with "The". Too bad we have so few

"I live to see the world"

Guest diogo_sg
It will be called "Generic Pop Song ft Arianna Grande" :bigcry::awesome:

This made me feel sad [emoji17]

Look at the album, look how it tries to be true, and yet does not convince you, cause it was all mellow

I came along, I wrote some songs for you, but they're stupid too, and they were all mellow

So then I took a leave, but got nothing up my sleeve, and now I'm back - hellooooo

Yeh, Yeah, Yeaaah, YEAH

Hmm my wishful thinking is a song that starts with a guitar hook, a really cool guitar hook that either interplays with Chris's vocals throughout the verse or comes back as part of the chorus hook.. A fresh beat from Will, but nothing super strange, maybe four on the floor but solid creative work on hats and snare.. his beat kicks in on the verse or the chorus.. A sick "solo preview" before the final chorus, which gets repeated after the final chorus, and develops into a longer fuller solo as the song fades, while there's a repetition of a short chorus phrase on top.. Maybe along the lines of "When you take me there".. Also the bass is quite groovy throughout... And there's some synths doubling guitar parts on the hooks.. They are mainly present in transitions from chorus to verse, and maybe on a cool part on the 2nd verse.. Voala

Hmm my wishful thinking is a song that starts with a guitar hook, a really cool guitar hook that either interplays with Chris's vocals throughout the verse or comes back as part of the chorus hook.. A fresh beat from Will, but nothing super strange, maybe four on the floor but solid creative work on hats and snare.. his beat kicks in on the verse or the chorus.. A sick "solo preview" before the final chorus, which gets repeated after the final chorus, and develops into a longer fuller solo as the song fades, while there's a repetition of a short chorus phrase on top.. Maybe along the lines of "When you take me there".. Also the bass is quite groovy throughout.. Voala.

[emoji15] Voallllllla indeed!

They usually like to make a statement with the first single. Violet Hill was a clear step away from X&Y, Every Teardrop was a synth-driven pop anthem and Midnight introduced the sombre mood of Ghost Stories.

Whatever it might be, it definitely won't be something we've heard from them before. Since this album is likely to be upbeat I reckon it could be something good to dance to, perhaps in line with the recent disco revival. Maybe something like this:

[video=youtube;u1ZB_rGFyeU]

Nightmares would be a good title, or maybe have half the album called "Dreams" and the other called "Nightmares". Start off with colourful anthems, before getting gradually darker and heavier. Then the last track could be a feel good vaguely prog epic that brings all of Coldplays eras together. Acoustic, rock, space, world, pop, and electronics. Call that "The End (Awakening)". Won't happen of course but nice to think.

Guest diogo_sg
Nightmares would be a good title, or maybe have half the album called "Dreams" and the other called "Nightmares". Start off with colourful anthems, before getting gradually darker and heavier. Then the last track could be a feel good vaguely prog epic that brings all of Coldplays eras together. Acoustic, rock, space, world, pop, and electronics. Call that "The End (Awakening)". Won't happen of course but nice to think.

That would be AWESOME!!!! [emoji1] [emoji1]

The tracklist:

1. Inception

2. We Were Dead Before We Were Born

3. Memories (A Long Time Ago)

4. Car Kids

5. The Race

6. Great Expectations

7. Souvenirs Of Life

8. Golden Arrow

9. Harbingers Of Doom

10. The Nightmare

11. Pandemonium

12. Déjà Vu

13. Tomorrow

14. The Awakening

The tracklist:

1. Inception

2. We Were Dead Before We Were Born

3. Memories (A Long Time Ago)

4. Car Kids

5. The Race

6. Great Expectations

7. Souvenirs Of Life

8. Golden Arrow

9. Harbingers Of Doom

10. The Nightmare

11. Pandemonium

12. Déjà Vu

13. Tomorrow

14. The Awakening

Nice titles...I'm bored so I'll have a go

1. A Head Full of Dreams

2. Morning Sun

3. The Northern Lights

4. Radio Dial

5. Great Expectations

6. Colour Koded

7. Golden Arrow

8. Our Time Has Come

9. In Starlight

10. Car Kids

11. Neon Sound

12. Tomorrow

I expect at least three internet cookies if I get even one right and in the right place.

Guest diogo_sg

I honestly think one of the songs should be entitled "No Room for Fears". You know why.