✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First Single Predictions!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Car Kids" was one of the songs during the Mylo Xyloto era that didn't make the final cut (along with Aiko, Alien Radio, Sex and Violence, and several others). For some reason, everyone decided that they really wanted to hear Car Kids in particular and it developed kind of a cult following. The forum has been obsessing over it since then, so mentioning it has sort of become a taboo as a lot of people are tired of hearing about it/know it won't make a future album :P

Guest diogo_sg
"Car Kids" was one of the songs during the Mylo Xyloto era that didn't make the final cut (along with Aiko, Alien Radio, Sex and Violence, and several others). For some reason, everyone decided that they really wanted to hear Car Kids in particular and it developed kind of a cult following. The forum has been obsessing over it since then, so mentioning it has sort of become a taboo as a lot of people are tired of hearing about it/know it won't make a future album [emoji14]

Ohhh [emoji4] Thanks!

"I live to see the world"

Guest diogo_sg
"Car Kids" was one of the songs during the Mylo Xyloto era that didn't make the final cut (along with Aiko, Alien Radio, Sex and Violence, and several others). For some reason, everyone decided that they really wanted to hear Car Kids in particular and it developed kind of a cult following. The forum has been obsessing over it since then, so mentioning it has sort of become a taboo as a lot of people are tired of hearing about it/know it won't make a future album [emoji14]

I'd love to hear those songs too. It's kinda sad to think that they'll never see the light of day

Guest diogo_sg
Voldemort...... Nop, this doesn't sound good

Perhaps "Harry Potter and the Four Wizards: The Musical" is coming!!!

Guest diogo_sg
Voldemort...... Nop, this doesn't sound good

Perhaps "Harry Potter and the Four Wizards: A Magical Musical" is coming!!!

I'd love to hear those songs too. It's kinda sad to think that they'll never see the light of day

Aiko came out, you can find it somewhere on the net... anyway it's a piano interlude with the melody of Major Minus

^ True. I believe it's used as background music at one point on the MX live DVD? Or something like that :thinking:

Aiko is used when Will talks in the MX live about the "after show" feelings and about the call he had in Las Vegas, saying that one of his kids was in hospital

Guest diogo_sg
Aiko is used when Will talks in the MX live about the "after show" feelings and about the call he had in Las Vegas, saying that one of his kids was in hospital

What happened to Will's kid?

Guest diogo_sg
I don't know... I don't dig in their personal stuff ^^

Oh, ok

I gotta watch Live 2012 someday

Guest diogo_sg
Yeah you gotta watch this ! I was in front of the stage at the Stade de France concert in the MX live movie

Seriously?! Maybe I'll see you there at some point!!

Guest diogo_sg

So, I've been thinking of that thing Jonny said about AHFOD being "the day to GS night", and I decided to make my own tracklist for the upcoming album.

In this tracklist (with 9 songs as well), the upbeat songs in GS will be transformed into downbeat songs in AHFOD and the downbeat songs in GS will be transformed in upbeat songs in AHFOD.

UB - Upbeat

DB - Downbeat

1. Never In My Head UB

2. Reality DB

3. Paper DB

4. Fake Hate UB

5. Midday UB

6. My Arms UB

7. Mountains UB

8. A Sky Without Stars DB

9. *a random letter* (Fly Back) UB

LOL at all these tracklisting suggestions

How about...

1. Life in black and white

2. Deliver

3. Devil put a smack in your face

4. The astrologer

5. US against the World (no offence meant, I just thought back to the Bush times :D)

6. No ! (feat. Grumpy Cat)

7. Short live death

8. A Minor Major

9. High

10. A Flush of Mud to the Toilead

11. Paris

12. A Rat full of Dreams (soundtrack song for Ratatouille 2)

13. Money and all its friends

B-Sides:

I came back to you

Zero Gravity

Evidence

Things I finally understand