✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First Single Predictions!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
I loved this so strong yet simple.

AWEsome in fact made a real statement about what was to come. Very artistic and very beautiful. [emoji293]

I wish I had witnessed that!! [emoji7] I wasn't a big fan yet

"I live to see the world"

Guest diogo_sg
They look like true Warriors! I love it so much!

[emoji1] AHFOD is the first Coldplay album that I'm accompanying since the very beginning

Guest diogo_sg
They look like true Warriors! I love it so much!

Which album was your first?

Guest diogo_sg
Chopin [emoji13]....no seriously I would have to say AROBTTH.....[emoji7]

LOL [emoji23]

Awesome!! Witnessing the dawn of A Rush of Blood must have been mindblowing!!! Lucky you!! [emoji2]

Guest diogo_sg
A Rush of Blood came out a couple months after I came out of my mother xD.

(the album, not an actual rush of blood)

LMAO

Well, if we put it that way, AROBTTH was also my first Coldplay album [emoji1]

Guest diogo_sg
My first Coldplay album was Parachutes. The first time I heard them was in some Cab in London ! I asked the driver " Who's singing on the radio sir?" and he said " I have not the thinnest idea mate" hahah It was Shiver.

Oh my God!!! [emoji7]

I think the first CP song I heard was LIT ii.

That's the first song by them I remember listening to, though I only became a fan with Atlas.

I bet you had no idea they would become as big as they are now, back then!!

Guest diogo_sg
Hopeful thought of the day:

If Coldplay are taking inspiration from 80's pop like Hunting High and Low, maybe that means we'll get a return to that release style also with traditional b-sides accompanying singles. After listening to the old ARoBttH b-sdes I'm really missing them!

Those b-sides are usually sold as vinyls, right? Like ETIAW was.

Hopeful thought of the day:

If Coldplay are taking inspiration from 80's pop like Hunting High and Low, maybe that means we'll get a return to that release style also with traditional b-sides accompanying singles. After listening to the old ARoBttH b-sdes I'm really missing them!

I'd love a 3-song EP to start off the era like what they did with ETIAW. Put the single on it, another album track, and a b-side

^ That would be awesome, although I remember people (myself included) being disappointed that Major Minus was on the album after being included in the EP. Perhaps if they do that again they can clarify that it's two album songs and a b-side, just so we don't feel cheated?

I agree, they kind of just released the EP and told everybody "Here you go, we might or might not use these songs again but here's something new for now." If they try a three-song EP again, the album's track listing should already be set in stone.

When "A Head Full Of Dreams" tend to be a "closing chapter", song titles could be about different dreams driven by the past, and on-for the future - maybe the signs for your spiritual growth, or simply make you let it be and move on? By spiritual practice, dreams indeed could be the images from both the past or the future when Timeline is still perceived as Real. A saying cited here for someone, "It really takes unusual wisdoms to know (understand and prove) that life is merely a dream, but then, still, better to live as a full circle" - A Buddhist Master. Namo Amitabha "Co.families"~