✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First Single Predictions!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I reall love the lyrics on the X&Y album. Hope the new lyrics will resemble those rather than MX.

I hope that doubt and insecurity will at least be part of the themes on AHFOD, probably not a major one, but these first two lines (nothing is too broken to find a way, a dream that died by light of day) give me hope that all will not be idle happiness !

These lyrics give hope that this album will have some X&Y-ness in it which would be amazing. Mysterious lyrics is a very good sign of things to come for this album. It'd be nice to hear a new album from them that isn't just idle happiness :P

These lyrics give hope that this album will have some X&Y-ness in it which would be amazing. Mysterious lyrics is a very good sign of things to come for this album. It'd be nice to hear a new album from them that isn't just idle happiness :P

Some of x&y's lyrics don't make sense unless you really think about it. AHFOD seems to be sort of the same. [emoji7] it will be a great album for sure! This album will be something special!

I'm hoping these cool lyrics are in a song and not like some of the really good lyrics in the MX art that never made it into a release. And to the hopes of an X&Y similarity, I love that album and I think if they wanted to go sonic and have some deeper more poetic lyrics that would awesome

These new lyrics aren't all that happy and colorful like Chris seemed to suggest. Maybe the singles will be happier but the lyrics we have seen give off a mysterious vibe. The X&Y comparisons actually make a lot of sense. Also, the "fools gold thunder" lyric reminds me of Viva for some reason. :thinking:

Also, the "fools gold thunder" lyric reminds me of Viva for some reason. :thinking:

Maybe because of the Goldrush ? :D

I hope no song will be called Fool's Gold, though. Somehow I dislike that title. I want more mysterious and intriguing ones like White Shadows, A Rush of Blood To The Head,...

• 1 month later...

Since no ones come here in a while...

Eh up. I've had an idea for interesting song titles as well as rumoured ones that could be possible for AHFOD instead of some of my attempts at song titles which were quite honestly ABSOLUTELY OMG THAT IS SO BAD AND CHEESY OR DOESNT RELATE TO ARTIST FIX THIS OTHERS:laugh3:

Coldplay take notes;)

1. Xenos

2. A Head Full Of Dreams

3. Caught In Kaleidoscope Visions

4. Spectrum

5. Partly Shaded

6. Radio Dial (Waltz In B Minor)

7. Name and Likeness

8. Fool's Gold

9. The Falling Of Snow

10. Cracked Spine

11. Voice From The Underground