✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First Single Predictions!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My opinion could be unpopular but after this album they NEED to go on hiatus for a long time, take a long break and reset everything. It's the only way to have CP back to their what they were years ago for at least another album. Then they can even quit definitively

Guest diogo_sg
My opinion could be unpopular but after this album they NEED to go on hiatus for a long time, take a long break and reset everything. It's the only way to have CP back to their what they were years ago for at least another album. Then they can even quit definitively

When you're in a Coldplay fans community and you say something like that, your opinion IS unpopular. I'm sorry to say, but I find your final sentence particularly *insert something bad*. I know it's your opinion, but I do not agree with it. Not one little bit.

"I live to see the world"

When you're in a Coldplay fans community and you say something like that, your opinion IS unpopular. I'm sorry to say, but I find your final sentence particularly *insert something bad*. I know it's your opinion, but I do not agree with it. Not one little bit.

I know. I love them and I'll always do, but I think it's fair to say that it's better to wait the return of the inspiration instead of trying to create songs when you're going through a period of lack of it.

Maybe I'm wrong and they'll put the album of the century (and I hope so)

I'm not sure of you know I was kidding [emoji12]

Well to be honest I made fun of it because I thought it was a typo and you actually meant 2 years :D

And I think a hiatus for 3-4 yrs after this album would be painful to us fans, but might really increase chances of Coldplay turning around radically from their way in pop music and maybe come back after a while with a resurgence of their initial style. So a hiatus would imho not necessarily be bad (if it is not permanent, of course !!!)

Guest diogo_sg
I know. I love them and I'll always do, but I think it's fair to say that it's better to wait the return of the inspiration instead of trying to create songs when you're going through a period of lack of it.

Maybe I'm wrong and they'll put the album of the century (and I hope so)

Yes, perhaps it will be good for them to go on hiatus for a few years, though that would be very hard to bear for the fans.

But I get so sad/angry when people say that they should end!!

I too hope they'll give us a masterpiece!

Guest diogo_sg
Well to be honest I made fun of it because I thought it was a typo and you actually meant 2 years :D

And I think a hiatus for 3-4 yrs after this album would be painful to us fans, but might really increase chances of Coldplay turning around radically from their way in pop music and maybe come back after a while with a resurgence of their initial style. So a hiatus would imho not necessarily be bad (if it is not permanent, of course !!!)

LOL [emoji12]

A hiatus would be good for them, I know. But, as a fan, I wouldn't be able to go through it easily!! I just hope AHFOD to be a masterpiece!

Guest diogo_sg
Plus, aside from the occasional short break here or there, the guys have basically been working for 15 years straight now. I think they deserve a hiatus for a few years [emoji14]

Odds are that we might even get a really, really good album after a hiatus like that, considering that Chris never stops writing songs

Let's consider a 4 year hiatus.

Just think: 4 whole years without *anything* new from Coldplay. I'd die.

Obviously it'll be a song entitled "Wet Dream"...and then, based upon the lyrics, speculation will run wild as to which of Chris' women he's referring to in the song. This will lead to the end of numerous relationships, the conception of countless children, a tsunami of TMZ rumors and eventually break the internet.

I'm laughing so hard right now[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Guest diogo_sg
Check out the bands "Brolly" and "Racing Glaciers" . . . They're who I've been listening to lately to get me through this no-news rut :awesome:

Thanks for the advice [emoji1]

Guest diogo_sg
Because i'm cool that's why. [emoji23] that's what the anonymous source said. Within 2 or 3 weeks.

[emoji13] [emoji111]

I'm begging for that to be true!! It's the only way to end these doubts about the album

New single next week.

Oh man, I really hope for that to be true - would be great to get to enjoy the first arrangement of AHFOD, hopefully something that already gives us a hint about the tone of the new album.

[emoji13] [emoji111]

I'm begging for that to be true!! It's the only way to end these doubts about the album

Just a snippet would be enough for me. I just want to hear something. [emoji16]

Oh man, I really hope for that to be true - would be great to get to enjoy the first arrangement of AHFOD, hopefully something that already gives us a hint about the tone of the new album.

The first single would be a good precursor of what's to come on the album. [emoji2][emoji106]

Guest diogo_sg
He left it last week. I think the middle of august is when we'll hear it.

EDIT: *may be* when we'll hear it

Guest diogo_sg
Just a snippet would be enough for me. I just want to hear something. [emoji16]

Same here [emoji1]