✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First Single Predictions!

1) A Head Full Of Dreams (Intro)

2) Sunshine

3) Tender Memories Of You

4) Twilight Sky

5) Anywhere You Are

6) What The Heart Beats For (feat. Nicky Minaj) (LOL)

7) A Head Full Of Dreams (Reprise)

8) Blue Moon

9) Warning Sign pt.2

10) DreamWaves

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Guess:

1.The Red Room

2. Always Panic

3. Out Your Place

4. Dark Shadows (Feat. OneD)

5. 24

6. Gallon Of Beer

7. Sunny Day (Feat. Ariana Venti)

8. The World Against Us (Feat. Avicii, Martin Garrix, and Madeon)

9. Mid Day (Noon) (Feat. Zayn)

10. A (Fly Off)

11. A Head Full Of Dreams (Feat. Rhanna and Shakira)

12. False Hate (Feat. Miley Cyrus)

13. B****, We're Coldplay

Good Job for you if you get the references :DDDDDD

Hey guys !

Greetings from Paris! I haven't been around for quite a long time, you probably don't remember me ! Haha.

I had this dream the other night. In it, I was waiting for the official "about to be released" new Coldplay song.

In my dream, the song was called "Polarized" and the clip was Chris and the boys taking polaroids in black and white clip. But just at the beginning though cause as the video goes, it gets more and more colorful and it sounded quite like a strawberry swing on steroids with more drums and Jony's guitar on top of it.

Guest diogo_sg
Hey guys !

Greetings from Paris! I haven't been around for quite a long time, you probably don't remember me ! Haha.

I had this dream the other night. In it, I was waiting for the official "about to be released" new Coldplay song.

In my dream, the song was called "Polarized" and the clip was Chris and the boys taking polaroids in black and white clip. But just at the beginning though cause as the video goes, it gets more and more colorful and it sounded quite like a strawberry swing on steroids with more drums and Jony's guitar on top of it.

OMG! I want your dream to be true so bad!!! [emoji7]

"I live to see the world"

My Guess:

1.The Red Room

2. Always Panic

3. Out Your Place

4. Dark Shadows (Feat. OneD)

5. 24

6. Gallon Of Beer

7. Sunny Day (Feat. Ariana Venti)

8. The World Against Us (Feat. Avicii, Martin Garrix, and Madeon)

9. Mid Day (Noon) (Feat. Zayn)

10. A (Fly Off)

11. A Head Full Of Dreams (Feat. Rhanna and Shakira)

12. False Hate (Feat. Miley Cyrus)

13. B****, We're Coldplay

Good Job for you if you get the references :DDDDDD

For those who don't:

1. The Blue Room

2. Don't Panic

3. In My Place

4. White Shadows

5. 42

6. Glass of Water

7. Rainy Day

8. Us Against The World

9. Midnight

10. O (Fly On)

11. A Head Full Of Dreams

12. True Love

13. Bitch, I'm Madonna

Nightmares would be a good title, or maybe have half the album called "Dreams" and the other called "Nightmares". Start off with colourful anthems, before getting gradually darker and heavier. Then the last track could be a feel good vaguely prog epic that brings all of Coldplays eras together. Acoustic, rock, space, world, pop, and electronics. Call that "The End (Awakening)". Won't happen of course but nice to think.

I think this is the coolest thing they could possibly do, especially if it was a double album. it would please the most possible fans while being more of a statement that isn't all rainbows and butterflies. I am not afraid to say that I am a bigger fan of the darker, more depressed Coldplay, so this would be very welcome.

And yeah, it probably won't happen at all, but who knows, I don't think we should rule out the possibility of a track called "The Nightmare." Every album has its darker, rockier tracks. Coldplay has never, ever completely isolated fans like us, especially with tracks like Oceans and Midnight on GS and Major Minus on MX, so I would be absolutely shocked if AHFOD was all out generic pop bliss without a couple oddballs.

I think this is the coolest thing they could possibly do, especially if it was a double album. it would please the most possible fans while being more of a statement that isn't all rainbows and butterflies. I am not afraid to say that I am a bigger fan of the darker, more depressed Coldplay, so this would be very welcome.

And yeah, it probably won't happen at all, but who knows, I don't think we should rule out the possibility of a track called "The Nightmare." Every album has its darker, rockier tracks. Coldplay has never, ever completely isolated fans like us, especially with tracks like Oceans and Midnight on GS and Major Minus on MX, so I would be absolutely shocked if AHFOD was all out generic pop bliss without a couple oddballs.

I wouldn't mind some darker tracks either !

Guest diogo_sg
Someone mentioned the C word on page 4...

AbandonThreadTurtle.gif

I'm sorry, but what's the C word? [emoji15]

"I live to see the world"