✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amazing Day

@AwardChris

I actually had to look that up! LOL

A random thought: if the crazy Frog stopped Coldplay from having their first number one song, and now Adele stopped Coldplay from having their 7th number one album, does that mean Adele is the new crazy Frog?

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

This is what this album is about: hope, strength, union, togetherness, never giving up. Great song choice for the advert [emoji7]

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a comment on the song. Many people when the song was first introduced thought that at the end Chris says "And I asked every book, poetry, and chime, can there be breaks in the chaos of times", all you have to do is look at covers (including The Racer's) to find the misheard lyric. The actual lyric goes "and I asked Can the birds in poetry chime? Can there be breaks in the chaos sometimes?"

For me, I actually like the misheard lyric better. Lol. What do you think?

• Like 1

Here's a comment on the song. Many people when the song was first introduced thought that at the end Chris says "And I asked every book, poetry, and chime, can there be breaks in the chaos of times", all you have to do is look at covers (including The Racer's) to find the misheard lyric. The actual lyric goes "and I asked Can the birds in poetry chime? Can there be breaks in the chaos sometimes?"

For me, I actually like the misheard lyric better. Lol. What do you think?

Don't know, I like them both:)

I don't care what anyone says, this song is beautiful. The OHHH OHHH OHH OHHH part may seem simple but sometimes simple is more. It sends shivers down my spine every time, especially the high strings. This song saved the album from being a drag.

• Like 1

I don't care what anyone says, this song is beautiful. The OHHH OHHH OHH OHHH part may seem simple but sometimes simple is more. It sends shivers down my spine every time, especially the high strings. This song saved the album from being a drag.

Same! It reminds me of the arobtth and parachutes era(:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

there is a dark side in this song : " Shared Every Bruise and Showed Every Scar " " And Time Seems to Say Forget the World and Its Weight

And Here I Just Wanna Stay " " Cause Now I Always Want to Feel This Way "

it's like a miserable person just got an amazing day

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I always heard the similarities between Amazing Day and What A Wonderful World.

Listen to the violin section in Amazing Day (4:07) and then listen to the intro of What A Wonderful World. It's almost exactly the same.

Edited by Gideon_Mx

59 minutes ago, Gideon_Mx said:

I always heard the similarities between Amazing Day and What A Wonderful World.

Listen to the violin section in Amazing Day (4:07) and then listen to the intro of What A Wonderful World. It's almost exactly the same.

Yeah, good call. Hadn't thought of that.

The bridge is the part that seals it for me. They're just so similar.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...