📺 STREAM COLDPLAY AT GLASTONBURY 2002 REMASTERED IN HD 📺
@AwardChris

Amazing Day

So (at last) we may tomorrow be hearing at least 1 new song from the forthcoming A Head Full Of Dreams if this short video clip from Instagram is anything to go by!

So.....What do you think?

Guest diogo_sg

I hope the song isn't called Amazing Day. Please. Don't.

Jonny's guitar is perfect on this last snippet though.

Atlas project calling it "Amazing Day" What an absolutely horrendous title. Let's hope the band have a better title for it.

Hmm. Mixed feels. Liking that Jonny guitar. But why the electronic drums? I thought we were passed this. :shame: Also does anyone know where I can find that long list of songs Coldplay were considering for MX?

Guys, it may be a special song the boys made for Global Citizen and all the proceeds from the sale of the song (released tomorrow) will go to such organization.

Hmm. Mixed feels. Liking that Jonny guitar. But why the electronic drums? I thought we were passed this. :shame: Also does anyone know where I can find that long list of songs Coldplay were considering for MX?

It may sound like electronic drums. But that distinct sound is a bass drum and Will hitting the metal side of the snare with his sticks to get that effect.. I have no doubt.

If this is a song from the GS era it's another to add to the list of "Why the hell was this left off the album and True Love/ASFOS left on!"

NEW CLIPPP

This reminds me of when the first pics came out of India. The thread was exploding like it is now. This essentially re-started that same hype, but on even a larger scale.

Guys, it may be a special song the boys made for Global Citizen and all the proceeds from the sale of the song (released tomorrow) will go to such organization.

:surprised: good call!

Feels like a mix from the GS style and a MX-ballad-kind of song. I like it, I just hope this is the first single tough. I want something explosive.

Guest diogo_sg

I don't think those are electronic drums, to be honest. They don't sound like they are.

Moved some posts over here from the AHFOD thread.

• Like 1

The drums aren't electronic but it does have that GS vibe to it.

Thank you Batman!! Made my 5 hour drive to Newport less sucky!!

Guest diogo_sg
The drums aren't electronic but it does have that GS vibe to it.

I feel that too. It quite reminds me of AIMH.

I'm just so happy to hear Will's drums, Jonny's guitar and Chris's piano on the BG again. And I hope Guy's bass lines are more prominent in this album.

I think so too. The lyrics are very GS-esque as well as the generally melody and Jonny's guitar. This would also explain the electronic drums if the theory this is an unheard song from the GS sessions is true.