✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amazing Day

@AwardChris

Amazing!! This is the coldplay I love - pure bliss. When they are on their game, their music takes you to another dimension of being. Thank god for this track, as this, Fun, AOAL, Everglow are saving this schizophrenic album. They need to stop trying to be friends with everyone and trying to include them on their albums (i.e. Beyonce, Obama (j/k about this one but that sample was pointless on Kaleidoscope which I liked a lot).

I love this song! So Coldplay & Jonny just has a gift for riffs that's Mozart-esque. It kind of reminds me of Miracles, perhaps thanks to Stargate's production. I can't wait for this album, As i've said in the past - coldplay writes songs now that may not necessarily be immediate for all, but as you listen several times, your brain starts to pick up on the nuances and brilliance even in their simplicity. A Coldplay Effect a la The Mozart Effect. Regardles, I'm happy that the guys are in a good space, and creating music they want to create because at the end of the day that is art & to be embraced by millions if not at least a billion people in the world is the highest form of respect for their art. In Coldplay & PH we trust, Viva La Coldplay!!

Don't get me wrong, I think this song is great, (and I haven't really heard the studio version yet) but Mozart?

When it premiered, I loved it. But it got bland very quick. Mostly because the recording(s) we had were very low quality and grainy. I didn't expect to like it a lot, but somehow the studio version gained this bizarre sense of new of life and I absolutely adore it now.

The Chris & Will part at the end is one of the highlights of the albums and Davide's strings are amazing! Something I didn't find quite right with the studio version to start off with but now it's grown on me a lot

I don't know about you guys, but as I was listening through each of the songs in the CD I finally got onto this and it was great throughout, but when Will jumps in with the backing vocals towards the end of the song it just gave me goosebumps, so well done. I love the feeling I get when I listen to this.

I must be the only one here who doesn't feel this track. Don't shoot.. xD

Wasn't keen on the live version when they first played it (I think I listened to it twice) and the album version is the same for me. Nice enough lyrics, but should have been left out of the album and released as a stand-alone song for Christmas, IMO.

Hello coldplaying community! I have been checking this forum out for years and finally joined!

I wanted to be able to share that Amazing Day really inspired me and my band so we decided to cover it and help out a friend of ours in the process.

It's dedicated to our close friend Kevin's son, Ryan Grace, who has been diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. Kevin has been a great friend to us throughout the years and has been a huge supporter of the band since day one, so we wanted to return the favor and help him and his family the best we knew how, through music. Check it out if you get a chance. I'm really not trying to spam but hopefully raise awareness to help out a great cause and just share my inspiration/enthusiasm. Can't wait for the new LP!

I just have to say this. Never in my life, has any song or cover nonetheless that I have ever ever listened to move me to tears like yours did. This has to be the most beautiful cover of any song ever. Ever. I am visibly shaken after watching it. I cried because of its message, it's meaning, it's beauty and its everything. You sir deserve to be discovered and made one of the biggest artists on the planet. Most times, I don't click on covers but the comments here seemed to be telling me to. I was just gonna post my review on the song in general, but now I'm posting my review on your cover instead. You did what Coldplay hasn't done in years. They make great music, sure, meaningful music sure, and very profound music. But I've never thought I could say this about any artist, you have just bested Coldplay. You topped them with this cover. You did Coldplay better than Coldplay did Coldplay with this song. Your version sounds better than theirs. For that you absolutely get a round of applause. I was clapping in my room after this was over. I sure as hell hope I get to hear more from you, hopefully as a well-known professional in the music industry. Million stars out of 5.

I must be the only one here who doesn't feel this track. Don't shoot.. xD

Wasn't keen on the live version when they first played it (I think I listened to it twice) and the album version is the same for me. Nice enough lyrics, but should have been left out of the album and released as a stand-alone song for Christmas, IMO.

I'm with you, it's a horrible, clichéd, cheesy song. One of the worst Coldplay songs I've heard.