✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #4: VIVA LA VIDA OR DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS

thetwinparadox

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? The Adversary and beastwars vote for Fix You, arguably the second best of X&Y, now their voting for the best in Viva la Vida. These people must be backwards.

I was going to vote Yes, but after seeing this unbelieveable act of voting for Viva this early I'm voting for Lhuna just in case.

Also, if you guys were wondering why I wasn't voting for X&Y recently it's because I called it quits after Gravity went. I wan't going to vote in a thread in which I knew all the better songs were going down 5th 4th so on.

Really? The Adversary and beastwars vote for Fix You, arguably the second best of X&Y, now their voting for the best in Viva la Vida. These people must be backwards.

I was going to vote Yes, but after seeing this unbelieveable act of voting for Viva this early I'm voting for Lhuna just in case.

Also, if you guys were wondering why I wasn't voting for X&Y recently it's because I called it quits after Gravity went. I wan't going to vote in a thread in which I knew all the better songs were going down 5th 4th so on.

I'm with you on Gravity... for the rest, well, I have strange opinions I admit :D

Wow, sorry guys for ending the round a day late!

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Lhuna[/td]

[td]6[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Postcards from Far Away[/td]

[td]5[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Viva la Vida[/td]

[td]3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Death Will Never Conquer[/td]

[td]2[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]The Goldrush[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]A Spell a Rebel Yell[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Can't you see how much Postcards from Far Away and Lhuna are suffering?

Life in Technicolor

Cemeteries of London

Lost!

Lovers in Japan

Reign of Love

Yes

Chinese Sleep Chant

Viva la Vida

Violet Hill

Strawberry Swing

Death and All His Friends

The Escapist

Life in Technicolor II

Glass of Water

Rainy Day

Prospekt's March/Poppyfields

Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground

A Spell a Rebel Yell

Death Will Never Conquer

The Goldrush

Double elimination this round! How is it already starting to get harder? I think I'll vote Death Will Never Conquer even though it is a great tune, whether it be the studio or live version.

Death Will Never Conquer just to save Viva.....btw....does the double post above count as two votes? :p

Oops, I edited it !

Guys, I just noticed it's a double elimination. That means even if we bring out Death will never conquer on top, Viva might be second place ! We need to vote for another song as well in order to save Viva. It requires careful planning. I hereby withdraw my vote for Death Will Never Conquer and vote for The Goldrush instead. My plan is it to bring it to second place to save Viva. If you wanna save Viva, vote either the Goldruch or Death will never conquer.

Look at you @I Ran Away, trying to save your favorites in the most strategic ways! ;)

I know, but it doesn't say anywhere that strategising is forbidden :P And to be honest I think it's a shame for one of the best songs in music history (Viva La Vida) to be eliminated so early in its album elimination game. So I'll do my best to save it :D