✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #4: VIVA LA VIDA OR DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS

thetwinparadox

I know, but it doesn't say anywhere that strategising is forbidden :P And to be honest I think it's a shame for one of the best songs in music history (Viva La Vida) to be eliminated so early in its album elimination game. So I'll do my best to save it :D

Of course it isn't against the rules! ;) I like seeing how people play this game in whatever way they want! And Viva la Vida is an amazing song, though it's a bit overplayed.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, but it doesn't say anywhere that strategising is forbidden :P And to be honest I think it's a shame for one of the best songs in music history (Viva La Vida) to be eliminated so early in its album elimination game. So I'll do my best to save it :D

I'm with you. Viva la Vida is one of their best songs. The guitar, the bass, the drums, the bell, the strings, the piano all together make an extraordinary song. My vote goes to The Goldrush, even though I believe there are others that deserve to be eliminated before it, but I want to save Viva la Vida as well.

Thanks all around ! This is the current standing:

Death will never conquer 5

The Goldrush 4

Viva La Vida 2

Viva-Savers, if you haven't voted yet vote for The Goldrush in order to get Viva on the safe side, for you never know how many VLV-haters may turn up later :)

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Death Will Never Conquer[/td]

[td]8[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]The Goldrush[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Viva la Vida[/td]

[td]3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Lost![/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Death has conquered Death Will Never Conquer and The Goldrush has been digging so long it'll never see the sun. ;)

Some place below:

Life in Technicolor

Cemeteries of London

Lost!

Lovers in Japan

Reign of Love

Yes

Chinese Sleep Chant

Viva la Vida

Violet Hill

Strawberry Swing

Death and All His Friends

The Escapist

Life in Technicolor II

Glass of Water

Rainy Day

Prospekt's March/Poppyfields

Now My Feet Won't Touch the Ground

A Spell a Rebel Yell

Poor The Goldrush....I would've much preferred that it had stayed a little longer. :( But anyway, I vote for Lost!