(document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] ||

document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(opst);

}());

</script>

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So groovy so funky. With a little bit of rock. Daft punk and 80'dance music made this song. I love it and I hate it. Indian vibe in there. It's a mashup of all this thins together and at the same time. Never heard something like that from the band so I like it.

I've said it probably ten times now, but this is the most full and alive I have ever heard this band before. Sure, there are a few, very minute parts I don't care for, but they are so tiny I don't give a fuck about them. The production quality is so clean and fresh, which is something we haven't seen since the Viva days. I fucking swear this band is something else. That first millisecond that burst into drums I signed my signature on the contract of love.

I've said it probably ten times now, but this is the most full and alive I have ever heard this band before. Sure, there are a few, very minute parts I don't care for, but they are so tiny I don't give a fuck about them. The production quality is so clean and fresh, which is something we haven't seen since the Viva days. I fucking swear this band is something else. That first millisecond that burst into drums signed my signature on the contract of love.

I second this. I miss Chris' masterful lyrics from the AROBTTH, X&Y and VLVODAAHF days. MX and Ghost Stories had their moments (O (Fly On) is lyrically a masterpiece, or Up With The Birds). This song sounds great, ache is is great as always and the lyrics are alright. But they aren't masterful.

Obviously it's not what Oldplayers are craving for. It reminds me quite a bit of Daft Punk and Pharell Williams, but that isn't anything bad. I personally like this song, it's lightyears ahead of Amazing Day or ASFOS.

It's really groovy and has a positive vibe to it. And most of all: WE GOT JONNY AND WILL BACK!!

I've said it probably ten times now, but this is the most full and alive I have ever heard this band before. Sure, there are a few, very minute parts I don't care for, but they are so tiny I don't give a fuck about them. The production quality is so clean and fresh, which is something we haven't seen since the Viva days. I fucking swear this band is something else. That first millisecond that burst into drums signed my signature on the contract of love.

amen. Tell this to all 'oldplayers' haha.

Obviously it's not what Oldplayers are craving for. It reminds me quite a bit of Daft Punk and Pharell Williams, but that isn't anything bad. I personally like this song, it's lightyears ahead of Amazing Day or ASFOS.

It's really groovy and has a positive vibe to it. And most of all: WE GOT JONNY AND WILL BACK!!

what about Guy, there is some amazing groovy Bass going on in there ^^

I second this. I miss Chris' masterful lyrics from the AROBTTH, X&Y and VLVODAAHF days. MX and Ghost Stories had their moments (O (Fly On) is lyrically a masterpiece, or Up With The Birds). This song sounds great, ache is is great as always and the lyrics are alright. But they aren't masterful.

I think you misunderstood my statement. I meant that this production quality is something missing since the end of the Viva days. I really, truly missed that from Coldplay over anything else and that surprised me over everything else. I love the old albums too, but they just continue to impress me. (And believe me, I'm not the type of fan who will love every new thing they put out.)

It's definitely the next unique piece of music by Coldplay. Everyone who's fan of great music should take their hat off to it. It might not be the greatest ever song by them, but what they tried with that song, totally worked.

Production is great. Different, interesting, a lot is going on, but it still feels sparse and clean. Coldplay song has never been rythmically at so good level!

I just like that song!

I think that everyone in the band is aware that from a lyrical point of view they can't top the AROBTTH so it's better to keep it simple and do something different.