✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Army of One

getithom

You and me are on the same page here! Top two at the moment

I know right? I mean I gotta say Amazing Day is the least song I listen to in the album, but Birds and Army Of One are very addictive to me since the first time they came out. Wonder if Birds / Army Of One could be one of the singles soon.

Wonder if Birds / Army Of One could be one of the singles soon.

I am leaning towards more Everglow and Hymn as potential future singles. I like how you guys have a favourite list of songs off AHFOD hehe I dont yet. I am still at the stage where I consider the full album as one long song haha

I know right? I mean I gotta say Amazing Day is the least song I listen to in the album, but Birds and Army Of One are very addictive to me since the first time they came out. Wonder if Birds / Army Of One could be one of the singles soon.

You've heard amazing day even less than X marks the spot? Those are my two least favorites at the moment.. As far as singles, doubt it, they released everglow and hymn to radio as "singles" if that even really still applies.. But can't forget they have Tove lo for a single too.. It's all marketing :/

You've heard amazing day even less than C marks the spot? Those are my two least favorites at the moment.. As far as singles, doubt it, they released everglow and hymn to radio as "singles" if that even really still applies.. But can't forget they have Tove lo for a single too.. It's all marketing :/

Haha I'm really with you on this page. Everglow is alright, the piano tune is beautiful, but the overall song is not really on repeat to me. X Marks The Spot is a joke lmao I was like dude, are you trying to be Justin Bieber? :p But still easy listening though. Amazing Day is meh from the very first time I listened during Global Citizen Festival. The tune is lame and I really hate to say that :/ (Calm down people, it's only a song)

Fun is alright too but again it is not the song thats on repeat on my iTunes :p

Hymn For The Weekend is a nice song tbh, and also good material for the marketing side lol - because Beyonce is in it too. I must say it is still much better than POC. Like way, way much better in terms of tune and easy listening-wise.

I am leaning towards more Everglow and Hymn as potential future singles. I like how you guys have a favourite list of songs off AHFOD hehe I dont yet. I am still at the stage where I consider the full album as one long song haha

Yeah the singles seem to be like obvious to happen for those two. The band have been playing Everglow much these days after AOAL, so there's gonna be a single for that at some point. Hymn For The Weekend is also one of the potentials for the single, plus Beyonce in it which now it makes me wonder... Coldplay have never done a music video with the 'sexy' public figure who always wears tanktops and shorts whatsoever. If this happened in anytime soon, I dont really know what to say lol. I mean I'd prefer to watch the band as themselves like Don't Panic, In My Place or A Sky Full Of Stars. They are just like being themselves. Being themselves. I said it again, BEING themselves :D

X Marks The Spot is a joke lmao I was like dude, are you trying to be Justin Bieber? :p But still easy listening though.

*lol* Well thats exactly how Chris does not see the music world I think, as divided into genres and styles. I think he/they are just delving into wherever the muse takes them, without thinking too much bout it.

Incidentally I have found ONE Justin Bieber song I actually like: Show Me and I found it on the same day I actually listened to the song Chris recommended by Selena Gomez: Good for you and I liked that too. That day I did indeed check my blood pressure, just to make sure I was not running a fever *lol* But there you go, there can be good music everywhere :)

• Like 1

Coldplay have never done a music video with the 'sexy' public figure who always wears tanktops and shorts whatsoever. If this happened in anytime soon, I dont really know what to say lol.

The day that happens is the day I will stop liking chocolate. Safe to say: NEVER :D If Beyonce even would feature in the video, if Hymn becomes a single, I am sure it will be in a subtle way...maybe a fazed silhouette, like an an angel, I dont know, something like that :)

Crazy talk. It's one of the best.

For me, Amazing Day and Everglow are the worst.

Jaytheblue is right here. I even think XMTS is better than Army Of One...Army Of One is also the most forgettable song in Coldplay history. And the background loop is really annoying.

Haha I'm really with you on this page. Everglow is alright, the piano tune is beautiful, but the overall song is not really on repeat to me. X Marks The Spot is a joke lmao I was like dude, are you trying to be Justin Bieber? :p But still easy listening though. Amazing Day is meh from the very first time I listened during Global Citizen Festival. The tune is lame and I really hate to say that :/ (Calm down people, it's only a song)

Fun is alright too but again it is not the song thats on repeat on my iTunes :p

Hymn For The Weekend is a nice song tbh, and also good material for the marketing side lol - because Beyonce is in it too. I must say it is still much better than POC. Like way, way much better in terms of tune and easy listening-wise.

Just realize I named it "C Marks the Spot" that's how much I cared.. haha. (fixed now). But yeah, not even sure what the point of the track is on the album, and why it isn't listed by itself, but color spectrums is? haha.. So weird. And me too! When they played it at the Global Citizen fest, it wasn't surprising at all, just like a nice predictable melody, with a predictable singalong... What do you think of A Head Full of Dreams (the track)?

• Like 1

My favourite song on the album at the moment. I'll probably do like I did with Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love and separate the two manually, then rename them as separate tracks. Never did understand this joint tracks idea. Lovers in Japan is 5/5 for me and Reign of Love I don't even listen to.

Just an opinion...

My favourite song on the album at the moment. I'll probably do like I did with Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love and separate the two manually, then rename them as separate tracks. Never did understand this joint tracks idea. Lovers in Japan is 5/5 for me and Reign of Love I don't even listen to.

Just an opinion...

Well, the 'Osaka Sun' mix exists for a reason! :D

. Never did understand this joint tracks idea. Lovers in Japan is 5/5 for me and Reign of Love I don't even listen to.

Just an opinion...

When did they actually start the tradition of the hidden track? I believe it was on Viva? I think it probably came from the idea of not following the same formula and just make untraditional tracks or mix of tracks: 42 comes to mind, really two songs blended into one!

I dont mind the secret tracks, but I hoped some were fully fledged songs in their own right or had made it as b-sides stand-alone instead.

Just realize I named it "C Marks the Spot" that's how much I cared.. haha. (fixed now). But yeah, not even sure what the point of the track is on the album, and why it isn't listed by itself, but color spectrums is? haha.. So weird. And me too! When they played it at the Global Citizen fest, it wasn't surprising at all, just like a nice predictable melody, with a predictable singalong... What do you think of A Head Full of Dreams (the track)?

AHFOD track is nice, I like the beginning part but overall it's really U2-ish to me. Still Birds and Army Of One are winning :D