🪐 MY UNIVERSE | COLDPLAY X BTS | OUT SEPTEMBER 14TH 🛰

Army of One

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

one of the things i love most about this song is Jonny's riff at the end :heart:

Coldplayzone.it is reporting that this track lasts 3 minutes and 24 seconds and in the end, it includes the hidden track X Marks the Spot.

I think (read: hope) Coldplayzone.it interpreted it wrong. Warner Music Taiwan says that Army of One itself is 3:24 long and that X Marks the Spot appears after that. So it's not included in the 3:24.

I think (read: hope) Coldplayzone.it interpreted it wrong. Warner Music Taiwan says that Army of One itself is 3:24 long and that X Marks the Spot appears after that. So it's not included in the 3:24.

coldplayzone said right, the hidden track comes after 3:24

The Paradise of the album. Mainstream and sounds kind of like Should've Gone Home by Måns Zelmerlow (ESC winner). Good, not great. It's actually a soild pop song.

You have drawn quite a bit of conclusions from a ten second clip...

Im quite excited for this one after hearing the snippet. Love what I hear. I think its another chopped up vocal of Chris' voice that Stargate must of put together just like on Adventure Of A Lifetime. I think this one sounds pretty cool.