✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to puke with that video. It is clear that some people appearing are not really "super fans" and they give tickets at the end to Jimmy Dushku, who is always at all Coldplay concerts in the US and is a very wealthy man and presumably a friend of the band who is in the friends list.

Many parts are clearly fake.

[video=youtube;5HeXRV1SJc0]

TIDALXColdplay Livestream Intro

Haha. Awesome. I know a few of those people and spoke with the others :) I don't think the birthday couple from SLC can come back again though :( And Jimmy is the guy with the hat, and I don't think he's coming back either. So excited for tomorrow night!

I am going to puke with that video. It is clear that some people appearing are not really "super fans" and they give tickets at the end to Jimmy Dushku, who is always at all Coldplay concerts in the US and is a very wealthy man and presumably a friend of the band who is in the friends list.

I met Jimmy last week in line. [emoji23] it was funny. He was acting like he didn't know who the band was. He had pictures of chris and will with him on his phone.

Many parts are clearly fake.

Not necessarily. I spoke with the birthday couple from Salt Lake City and they drove all night, they were in line just behind me. They are huge fans. I personally know the blond girls - who tweeted like crazy. The one who sang the lyrics goes to my daughter's high school. They are both huge fans. The ladies with the sign were in line before I arrived at noon. Jimmy didn't have a ticket and was hoping for a plus 1, he was in line super early, too. Tidal did an instagram contest last minute, showing a picture of the Mayan, and saying the first few fans who showed up would get tickets. I would say all the people who arrived really early were big fans, and they were the ones in the video - why else would you wait all day?

. It is clear that some people appearing are not really "super fans" and they give tickets at the end to Jimmy Dushku, who is always at all Coldplay concerts in the US and is a very wealthy man and presumably a friend of the band who is in the friends list.
You just don't like him because he's rich! :lol:

I met Jimmy last week in line. [emoji23] it was funny. He was acting like he didn't know who the band was. He had pictures of chris and will with him on his phone.

Jimmy's being to almost 100 shows I think but his first picture with the band was at the Ghost Stories art exhibition last year. I was helping to get Chris' attention there so he could finally get a picture with him haha! Shows how hard it is get a pic with the band, if you're not in London and hanging around The Bakery for a long time :P

It wouldn't be a set up. He's everywhere, so by laws of probability, he's more likely to be at the right place, at the right time ;)

Jimmy's being to almost 100 shows I think but his first picture with the band was at the Ghost Stories art exhibition last year. I was helping to get Chris' attention there so he could finally get a picture with him haha! Shows how hard it is get a pic with the band, if you're not in London and hanging around The Bakery for a long time :P

It wouldn't be a set up. He's everywhere, so by laws of probability, he's more likely to be at the right place, at the right time ;)

I know. That's a lot. Oz Meister said that the tidal concert last week was his 100th show too. [emoji23] crazy ass fans.