✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-06-29] Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany

stephen

There are VIP early entry tickets? Oo

Great, why did I pay extra for a FOS ticket if there are people who get in earlier and therefor even closer to the stage? This system sucks, the people queueing the longest should get in front, not the ones who pay the most -.-

• Like 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that's true. In Zurich the first row of the FOS Area was completely occupied by VIP Ticket holders. But it was easy to get in second row.

The Vip people were not very nice, not letting anyone in first row, because they paid so much money for their tickets:angry:. They were very territorial.

• Like 1

Yes that's true. In Zurich the first row of the FOS Area was completely occupied by VIP Ticket holders. But it was easy to get in second row.

The Vip people were not very nice, not letting anyone in first row, because they paid so much money for their tickets:angry:. They were very territorial.

Aw it sucks they didn't let you in but I understand. How much before the gates opened did you get there to snag those great seats?

Aw it sucks they didn't let you in but I understand. How much before the gates opened did you get there to snag those great seats?

In Zurich it was easy, as there weren´t any queues at the gates, everyone was gathering around, so I arrived 15 minutes before the gate opened (they were on an open street, really small stadium), took a seat next to the gate and was 5th to go in. Than I ran to the stage. But that won´t be the case in Berlin, I guess there will be a proper line at each entry where you have to queue...

Getting close now. Leaving Sunday for Berlin. Really excited for this.

This is a pic from my first Coldplay show in 2003.

2i8hnp3.jpg

Never thought I would make it to show #50.

Jonny won't be so grainy in Berlin. :dazzled:

Can't believe I am not with you, damn Rugrats crazy schedule :(Happy 50th to the greatest Coldplay fan in the world! So thrilled for you. I know your review and stories will be epic!

• Like 2

Getting close now. Leaving Sunday for Berlin. Really excited for this.

This is a pic from my first Coldplay show in 2003.

2i8hnp3.jpg

Never thought I would make it to show #50.

Jonny won't be so grainy in Berlin. :dazzled:

Wow, 50 concerts - so awesome! (And a fellow Jonny fan.)

This one will "only" be my #22. I remember the grainy analog pictures of my first concert in 2002 as well, lol.

• Like 3

Alright, I can live with second row :P I was worried there might be so many VIP tickets that the first few rows are occupied.

I'll try to be at the venue at noon/1pm, looking forward to meeting some of you :)

my friend was supposed to fly around 7am this morning from Istanbul to Berlin. Then she was planning to go directly to the stadium.

Due to the terror attacks last night in Istanbul Airport (36 people killed) her flight is delayed for 5-6 hours.

We can never know what will ever happen in this world next....

I am glad she is alive.

Sorry to upset you, have fun at the concert...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9