✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

From Ticketmaster about platinum seats

"They give fans fair and safe access to some of the best seats in the house." SAFE? :whatever::uhoh2: and FAIR? :rolleyes3:

Also: "Ticketmaster's Official Platinum Seats program enables market-based pricing (adjusting prices according to supply and demand) for live event tickets"

So there you go....the market shall rule *lol*

so the other seats are "unfair and unsafe?" :bomb:

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Anyone without $800 shall have a good chance to be trampled upon by the pleb as they enter on foot, while the platinum seats holders will be carried to the stadium in a chariot" Something like this....LOOOL

• Like 4

My first results gave me a ticket in section D1 (in Chicago) so I tried again...got section B2 row 14! With the ticket price, TM fees, and shipping I'm paying about $205.

Thats excellent man! Congrats! Can I ask how long you tried before you got those tickets?

Thats excellent man! Congrats! Can I ask how long you tried before you got those tickets?

I was waiting for the countdown and the page refreshed itself and from their I had to select my preferences, type in the promo code, etc. My first results came up within about 30 seconds and when I went to search again that one took about three minutes. By the time I had clicked purchase I think ten minutes had passed.

• Like 1

I was waiting for the countdown and the page refreshed itself and from their I had to select my preferences, type in the promo code, etc. My first results came up within about 30 seconds and when I went to search again that one took about three minutes. By the time I had clicked purchase I think ten minutes had passed.

Thank you for sharing that. So I guess some people are lucky to find them first, some try and find them later...

It has come to the point where it's not even funny anymore. I'm glad i have booked myself into 6 european stadium shows to reasonable prices that i will enjoy standing somewhere in the first 5 rows.

Sent via Tapatalk

Yea keep trying. I actually lost my first tickets because of a computer glitch and still got good seats!

Thank you for sharing! I guess we shall see how it goes. Im waiting for the LA show pre-sale. I just wish there were more who got the really good seats, but I wonder how many and which tickets were put on sale for the pre-sale vs the general one? Or were they all put on sales? That would automatically make the general sale useless and the stadium sold out?

It has come to the point where it's not even funny anymore. I'm glad i have booked myself into 6 european stadium shows to reasonable prices that i will enjoy standing somewhere in the first 5 rows.

Sent via Tapatalk

Five? Wow! :) And yes its much better with GA. Only drawback is that you have to queue a few hours prior and then of course the race to the front stage (which is fun when you´re 15, a bit less fun past 30 LOOOL)

I'm reading about all your struggles to get a ticket and it does bring back memories of what I went through 2 months ago.

You've landed in ticket hell. :)

People are you telling me these tickets got sold out within minutes?? So much for there are not many fans in the States and they cant sell out stadiums :/

I think that during the pre-sale there is only a limited amount of tickets available. At least, that was the case in the European sale.

Btw, Coldplay isn't really determinating the prices, the concert organizers are. :(

I think that during the pre-sale there is only a limited amount of tickets available. At least, that was the case in the European sale.

Thats kinda what Im thinking...so do we actually perhaps stand a better chance during the general sale as there will be much more tickets available? (well all of them/all the rest)

Five? Wow! :) And yes its much better with GA. Only drawback is that you have to queue a few hours prior and then of course the race to the front stage (which is fun when you´re 15, a bit less fun past 30 LOOOL)

Camping outside is actually pretty nice. You get to meet great people (real fans), can share stories, talk coldplay and other music etc...

For me it's just part of the whole event i enjoy as much as the show itself.

Sent via Tapatalk

Camping outside is actually pretty nice. You get to meet great people (real fans), can share stories, talk coldplay and other music etc...

For me it's just part of the whole event i enjoy as much as the show itself.

Yes I tried that once. Got very front row central after 10 hours queuing and indeed you meet a lot of hardcore fans :) Then I tried the tiers next to the stage and the Golden Circle in the back. I must say they all have their advantages. Front row is nice but for me you get a better view from away from the stage a bit.

Thank you for sharing! I guess we shall see how it goes. Im waiting for the LA show pre-sale. I just wish there were more who got the really good seats, but I wonder how many and which tickets were put on sale for the pre-sale vs the general one? Or were they all put on sales? That would automatically make the general sale useless and the stadium sold out?

It's just a batch of the overall tickets available. Just look at Stubhub, they already have tickets for the Rose Bowl. Obviously they have connections. Just like KROQ has a batch for their own pre-sale plus a batch to give away on-air. So really the general public sale is useless because a majority of tickets already go to all these groups to re-sell or promo.

We can still hold out hope for second dates to be added too. All the shows are Saturday nights a week apart, plenty of time to add second or third shows.

• Like 1

It's just a batch of the overall tickets available. Just look at Stubhub, they already have tickets for the Rose Bowl. Obviously they have connections. Just like KROQ has a batch for their own pre-sale plus a batch to give away on-air. So really the general public sale is useless because a majority of tickets already go to all these groups to re-sell or promo.

We can still hold out hope for second dates to be added too. All the shows are Saturday nights a week apart, plenty of time to add second or third shows.

Yes good points! Still sounds like the pre-sale stands a better chance than general sale then. I´ll give it a try and see. This Stubbed crap should be illegal by the sound of it :veryangry2: