✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

Thats kinda what Im thinking...so do we actually perhaps stand a better chance during the general sale as there will be much more tickets available? (well all of them/all the rest)

I'm not sure because there are going to be many more people trying to get into the system.

My experience was that the pre-sale was more "relaxed" but due to limited amount was also quickly sold out. I didn't have much chance to retry for better tickets. For Wembley I got a decent seat for the concert that was added later on (sunday).

• Like 1

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep trying people, logged in at 10am for Boston, my browser locked up and lost tickets in section 109 row 7. Kept trying to get back in with no luck, decided to go to lunch after an hour of refreshing and security validation (I am not a robot). Came back, waited 10 mins and was offered 4 in C2 at the very back. Refused those and then was offered section 109 row 25. jumped on those and now I have a happy wife.

Came back, waited 10 mins and was offered 4 in C2 at the very back. Refused those and then was offered section 109 row 25. jumped on those and now I have a happy wife.

Sounds like a lower tier close to the stage. Excellent! And kudos for being a good husband. Must keep the wife happy I agree! :D

Got mine for Arlington!! First show since viva tour, and first show with my wife, we missed the mylo tour and we were not going to miss this one!!

Thats lovely! Nothing better than to attend the show with your wife imo. Makes for wonderful memories!

What mode is that?

In Google Chrome, you can open "New Incognito Window". It's got different privacy settings and doesn't save any history. Not sure how it makes a difference while buying tickets. But it's similar in a way to the mobile app working better sometimes.

• Like 2

In Google Chrome, you can open "New Incognito Window". It's got different privacy settings and doesn't save any history. Not sure how it makes a difference while buying tickets. But it's similar in a way to the mobile app working better sometimes.

I got an option like this on Firefox. Will try it then, thanks for the tip!

I went back and got a better B1 field seat in row 5 this time for Chicago! Now trying to get a refund for my B1 27th row seat. Luckily, I bought insurance on that one!

Do you get offered insurance as you buy the ticket or is it something you have to opt for earlier?

If you chose the 10party package you will get an A1 seat in the first 10 rows, I tried this, but it will cost you 750$!!

I don't know if there is any othere possibility to get a seat next to the stage..

I can not believe that my favourite band uses such a system. Only rich people in the first 20 rows, wow.

• Like 1

Kind debating whether to go for tier or floor....cuz if people get up /stand up on the floor I don't know...do they stand on top of the chairs? LOL Jesus guys I have no ideas how this works....Ive never been to a seated floor in a freaking stadium!

I just had a thought....the floor seats, they are seats but I assume people get up immediately after the start of the concert, don't they? Or do they stay seated?

I have had seated on the floor at MSG and Nassau Col but never sat and if anyone tells you to sit, tell them where the exit is. How could anyone stay seated at a Coldplay concert? :bliss::dance:

• Like 3

Kind debating whether to go for tier or floor....cuz if people get up /stand up on the floor I don't know...do they stand on top of the chairs? LOL Jesus guys I have no ideas how this works....Ive never been to a seated floor in a freaking stadium!

people do not stand on chairs