✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im starting to think it was a sort of a miracle I got offered those two tickets on Saturday that one time, cuz Im not getting absolutely anything this time around...

Which venue are you trying for? Mine was the NJ one. And they kept popping up for me.

I don't know if they'll add more or what. I'm surprised they are adding night 2's but I guess the sales so far have been great. They really must be thinking the Super Bowl will push sales big time. There are still no shows in the middle of the week.

If they add 3 shows in the middle of each week, that's 15 shows and then there is a 2 week gap between Philly and LA. They could add potentially 8 shows there. They have room in the United States and Canada for 21-23 shows if they take advantage of the middle of the weeks. That's pretty extensive, but they are here in the U.S. from early July to early September.

I don't know if they'll add more or what. I'm surprised they are adding night 2's but I guess the sales so far have been great. They really must be thinking the Super Bowl will push sales big time. There are still no shows in the middle of the week.

I don't expect mid-week dates to be added, stadium shows are generally very large and complicated setups, logistically you need a day before and a day after to get everything setup, then a couple days in between to haul to the next city.