✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-07] Coldplay headlining Super Bowl 2016 - Confirmed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
Make sure you dont have an adblocker active, the sites might not work with it turned on.

Sent via Tapatalk

I'm sure I don't have any adblockers active. Still nothing. How frustrating!

How did he say it exactly? I'm not able to watch it right now :(

Some lady asked about beyonce and what the guys favorite track of her were. And she mentioned that she loves HFTW. Chris then said something like "oh we are not gonna play that song because it just came out a few days ago". He looked serious when he said it and wasn't joking around or something, but who knows.

yep, no hftw. looks like beyonce will do a song and bruno mars will do a song. the rest coldplay hopefully.... that was a mess of a press conference. guy just sat there looking pretty. will and jonny talked twice each i think. and think most of the reporters were from tabloids. a lot of beyonce questions. you'd think this was something beyonce centric..

yep, no hftw. looks like beyonce will do a song and bruno mars will do a song. the rest coldplay hopefully.... that was a mess of a press conference. guy just sat there looking pretty. will and jonny talked twice each i think. and think most of the reporters were from tabloids. a lot of beyonce questions. you'd think this was something beyonce centric..

It felt like half the reporters in the room were from E!, extra or inside. No really interesting questions and the guys seemed bored to death at points. Didn't seem like something they wanted to do or they were excited to do, more something the NFL an Pepsi forced them to do. And yes, almost every other question was about beyonce or who else will be on stage on sunday.

• Like 1