✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-07] Coldplay headlining Super Bowl 2016 - Confirmed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same question

I don't know of any way other than going the usual VPN way. Here they re going to show it locally at the cinema actually. Maybe it might be worth checking out if some sport bars or other places in your area who have access to CBS satellite or whatnot broadcast it too?

If you are willing to pay for it, NFL seems to have an end of season subscription for about €30 which covers the Super Bowl:

https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/packages?ttv=0

Now that I watched it I am a bit disappointed that the iconic first part of Fix You is missing.....I always liked it better than the second part. But well, better than nothing.

Damn those guys, they can never get anything right. :wink2::hug:

I'm kind of looking forward to Chris messing something up and producing a funny scene (nothing major, just a little thing, please). It wouldn't be him otherwise. :D

Luckily they're showing the Super Bowl here in Germany on TV. Had hoped to take the Monday off in order to not be a zombie at work, but two co-workers were faster and had already taken the day off. They're watching for the game, though (or at least that's what they claimed - maybe they secretly are Coldplay fans).

Damn those guys, they can never get anything right. :wink2::hug:

I'm kind of looking forward to Chris messing something up and producing a funny scene (nothing major, just a little thing, please). It wouldn't be him otherwise. :D

Luckily they're showing the Super Bowl here in Germany on TV. Had hoped to take the Monday off in order to not be a zombie at work, but two co-workers were faster and had already taken the day off. They're watching for the game, though (or at least that's what they claimed - maybe they secretly are Coldplay fans).

What??? You lucky one! I might check out local TV listings here as well then (I normally don't cuz I don't use the TV cable, don't watch TV channels).

You´re right about Chris but I have a feeling we won't see his usual charming "mess-ups" this time. I may be wrong but I think this will be a very well-oiled rehearsed-to-death affair.

And your emojis after the first sentence made me chuckle hehe

What??? You lucky one! I might check out local TV listings here as well then (I normally don't cuz I don't use the TV cable, don't watch TV channels).

Yeah, check your local listings. It's been shown here in Germany for several years now and getting superb audience ratings for something that is in the middle of the night.

And I agree, it will be very well-oiled. Can't wait to see what they come up with!

I know it starts around 00:30 Belgian time but I'm trying to figure out when the halftime is about to be scheduled.

"Football games last for a total of 60 minutes in professional and college play and are divided into two halves of 30 minutes and four quarters of 15 minutes."

So, it could be around 1:00, BUT:

"Games last longer than their defined length due to play stoppages - the average NFL game lasts slightly over three hours". :worried:

I don't think I will stay up then.