✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-02-07] Coldplay headlining Super Bowl 2016 - Confirmed

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of overtime hours at work, so if I can arrange it, I might be having a free day next monday and staying up to watch the Super Bowl.

*I can't believe I'm thinking of watching football voluntarily and in the middle of the night*

fyi, every recent half time headliner held a press conference on the thursday before the super bowl. so look out for it this thursday.

Slightly off topic, it's media day today. Anyone know how and where to watch it outside the US when you don't have NFL gamepass?

EDIT: Oh i see it was yesterday, guess i'm a day late. *awkward* :facepalm:

This sounds delish

[MEDIA=twitter]694686743547764736[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/SIRIUSXM/status/694686743547764736

Super Bowl 50 is upon us. Of course, not everyone’s team made it to the final game, and let’s be honest, not everyone really cares about football. However, it’s pretty likely you’ll be tuned to NFL Radio (or CBS TV) come Feb. 7, even if it’s just to enjoy the Super Bowl Halftime show while you’re sport-fanatic friends argue over the Broncos and Panthers.

The yearly performance, always a compendium of incredible artists and mind-blowing acts, garners the attention of even those who hate sports. There have been so many great concerts — more memorable to some than the game itself — that we thought we’d take a ride back in history, toasting each performance with drinks that pair perfectly with them.

1-coldplay.jpg?w=940

(Inspired by Coldplay’s upcoming halftime performance; Courtesy of Beautiful Booze)

Coldplay fans wait in anticipation for the English rockers’ debut 2016 Super Bowl performance. Their complex sound is at once both classic and modern, leaving listeners with a melancholic-yet-hopeful feeling. This cool and colorful frozen libation matches Coldplay’s name and lively new album cover. Just make sure you have A Head Full of Dreams rather than a brain freeze while enjoying it!

Ingredients

2 oz. of rum

3 oz. of pineapple juice

1 tbs. of coconut cream

¼ cup chopped pineapple

1 lime, juiced

2 strawberries, chopped

1 tsp. of agave

1 cup of Ice

garnish: chopped strawberries

Preparation:Fill blender with ½ of rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream, chopped pineapple, ½ lime juiced, and ½ cup of ice, then blend ½ rum, ½ lime, strawberries, agave, and ½ cup ice. Blend mixtures separately, then layer them in a serving glass — alternating the pineapple mixture with the strawberry mixture.

• Like 1

True, but I think most people were at least aware that they make music and not, for instance, clothes.

I literally never heard the word ever before 2011 because I was pretty much living in my classical music bubble...but yeah, I wouldn't get the idea to tweet out such a question. Or think it's another name for Radiohead LOL

OK, CBS News is NOT the same as CBS. And I just found out my TV doesn't have CBS so I guess instead of watching a lagging stream I'll just wait till it ends up on YT....

Oh yes American TV is a jungle lol it's alright once if you figure out all the gazillion channels and local times vs time zones broadcasts lol

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg

A Portuguese news channel just did a short report on the Super Bowl. They mentioned Lady Gaga singing the US anthem and the David Bowie tribute. Yet, not a single word about Coldplay.