✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for joining ! This was my favorite playlist ever. I am so glad that so many of you managed to make it, had been worried all the time that this might be a lonely party :D

We might have a repeat party this month for @alisbe and possibly some others who did not make it. Let's see...

• Like 2

Thank you everyone for joining ! This was my favorite playlist ever. I am so glad that so many of you managed to make it, had been worried all the time that this might be a lonely party :D

We might have a repeat party this month for @alisbe and possibly some others who did not make it. Let's see...

Thank you! Hopefully I'll have time to join you next time :)

I would do this party again in a heartbeat. It made my day for sure. Best setlist yet! Your work paid off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey I hope I'm not being rude popping my head in. I'll be honest I thought "a listening party" sounded strange at first but since I've got no one who really listens to them like I do I get it now. It sounds like a lot of fun. How do you schedule these?

Hello there :D

There is currently one every month, just keep up with this thread. We will probably repeat today's tracklist within the following two weeks, so stay tuned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So sorry for the absence of the Listening Party during October !!

We still wanted to do that acoustic playlist (new and improved !), especially for those who missed it last time - it would be cool if we can manage to schedule it in November.

Here is a Doodle Poll - let us know when you have time:

https://doodle.com/poll/vcau8d958c9h74i4

• Like 1