✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

Since our Twisted Logic is inconsistent, maybe a 1 minute break? (Mine is 4:30)

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

Damn iTunes and download crap haha I would stick to the CD version as canon for our synchronisation, then people who don't have the break can pause for a few seconds.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn iTunes and download crap haha I would stick to the CD version as canon for our synchronisation, then people who don't have the break can pause for a few seconds.

I got it from a CD, I just cropped it. I'll just edit the file so I can be synchronised with the rest of you guys.

Signing off for now (fig.)

I got it from a CD, I just cropped it. I'll just edit the file so I can be synchronised with the rest of you guys.

Ah I see. Irritating with these differences :/ But yeah lets all try to adjust to the CD version. Im importing the album now :)

I have don't a quick run through the numbers and I remember now that there is a long piece of silence in Twisted Logic (4:25 - 5:02).

I usually skip that but I reckon that I have to be patient now ? :)

Apparently I don't have that silence; either my copy didn't have it or I just cropped it out. I'll just extend the file later

Neither do I...

Or for those of us with the CD, we could just skip to the next track to match those without it

Ok guys I don't mind either way but we need to agree on this very soon haha So everyone can see what to do on the first post instructions.

As no one likes waiting (I assume) we can then say the CD people skip at....what time? I need exact minutes and seconds :)

The last beat is around 4:25.

I think right after that.

4:31 according to iTunes version....which is the download version I assume most people have? Anyway now I wrote 4:32 on the first post just to be a bit large. We´ll stick to that. We can live with a few seconds silence LOL

Minus about 3 hours to the start of the listening party!

All up-to-date info on the first post as always ! :D Check it out: there are a few updates, including the 15 min break and Twisted Logic silence skip!

Oh good were skipping the silence! Yeah I agree that's much easier for the CD people to skip to the next track rather than people like me having to pause and count, plus we don't have to wait, and no one likes waiting! :D Good decision everyone!

Thanks to whoever thought of this in the last hours leading up to the listening party. If it weren't for your then we'd be listening to TKC at all different times :P Good that we got this sorted out ahead of time. If there any other instances like this like silence in tracks or slight differences we might need to address and make sure everyone knows about it so we don't all desynchronize? I'm pretty sure we're all good but let's make sure because we would not want that to happen :P

I am alive. Now to get my gear ready and do nothing for the next few minutes.

Yay! Welcome back! Im getting my headphones ready too , a cup of tea and patting my sofa pillow haha

Minus about 20 minutes to the start of the listening party!

All up-to-date info on the first post as always ! :D Check it out: there are a few updates, including the 15 min break and Twisted Logic silence skip!

Hopefully I remember to come back because I'll be doing something else in these 4 hours and I might get drawn into it and forget all about this! I may as well set an alarm on my phone now 30 minutes before just in case! :D (don't worry, if I do remember I can definetely come back and listen with all of you, it's nothing too important)

Fortunately, I have remembered to come back :D That alarm worked... most likely would not have been here or maybe even missed the party altogether (at least a part of it, sure I wouldn't have missed out on the whole thing) if it weren't for my alarm. I thought "Wait, what's that noise?" and a few seconds later I remembered that it was my alarm to make me remember that we're listening to X&Y today :D

• Like 1

Tip often forgotten: turn OFF the Shuffle mode! hehe :)

LOL, funny thing is that around the beginning of the last listening party I suddenly remembered to check that it was off, turns out it wasn't, good thing it was like 5 minutes before the beginning :) Thanks for reminding me to check, this time I wouldn't have dome it without you :) This time however, it was off :)