✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

Thank you :) Out of curiosity why cant the thread creator administer the poll section (edit/delete) ?

hahaa! don't think that was a conscious decision. probably was preset in the server. will talk to the team about it,

• Like 1

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, I invented an ad for the event ! See below

You're in control, is there anywhere you wanna go ?

=> To the X&Y Listening Party of course !

You're in control, is there anything you wanna know ?

=> Where and when is it ? - Here (http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/coldplaying-listening-party.105753/) on ...day, ....pm PST

:x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y::x&y::x&y: :x&y: :x&y::x&y: :x&y::x&y: :x&y: :x&y::x&y::x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y:

@gai or others. Do you think we can and it would be a good idea to get this ad made by @I ran away posted somewhere visible to the community? Just to inform people about the party next week. Also advertising it as good "warm up" party up to the Super Bowl the day after :D

• Like 1

@gai or others. Do you think we can and it would be a good idea to get this ad made by @I ran away posted somewhere visible to the community? Just to inform people about the party next week. Also advertising it as good "warm up" party up to the Super Bowl the day after :D

This is a good idea! We need more coldplayers to be involved!

• Like 1

that's a great idea. let's see what can be done.

It says it's due to close on the very day itself (Feb 6) only, that's why I was a bit worried

Uhh? That's not what I set it to. For some reason it calculates more days in than those I select then . (Maybe another time zone?)

Thanks for pointing out. I'm on the phone but I'll see what I can do when I'm on my Mac again.

@I ran away The poll here is set to close on 6 February 3 am (my time) which would be 6 pm on February 2 PST, so about 18 hours before the start of the listening party roughly. I think its ok...or what do you guys think?

I tentatively think at least one day earlier would be better so that Coldplaying can get the word of the exact day and time out via social media, perhaps...

• Like 1

I tentatively think at least one day earlier would be better so that Coldplaying can get the word of the exact day and time out via social media, perhaps...

If @gai thinks this modification is necessary, maybe he can modify the end time of the poll to a day earlier or so. I cant edit it from my part so I´ll leave it up to him to decide, also because he´s the one who´s gonna try to advertise it so I figure he´d know best :)

If @gai thinks this modification is necessary, maybe he can modify the end time of the poll to a day earlier or so. I cant edit it from my part so I´ll leave it up to him to decide, also because he´s the one who´s gonna try to advertise it so I figure he´d know best :)

i think that would be best :) i'll edit the poll. will keep you posted on the advertising.

edit: looks like i don't have the option to change the poll closing date other than remove it. let me check on it later when i have more time.

i think that would be best :) i'll edit the poll. will keep you posted on the advertising.

edit: looks like i don't have the option to change the poll closing date other than remove it. let me check on it later when i have more time.

Ok :) I can remove the closing date on my part too, then I can inform people on the first post about the closing date we agree to and at that time you can go ahead and just remove the poll. Let me know if that cud be a solution :)

Ok :) I can remove the closing date on my part too, then I can inform people on the first post about the closing date we agree to and at that time you can go ahead and just remove the poll. Let me know if that cud be a solution :)

guess we can remove the closing date and inform everyone when the poll would be closed like you suggested? looks like i can't set a new closing date unfortunately..

guess we can remove the closing date and inform everyone when the poll would be closed like you suggested? looks like i can't set a new closing date unfortunately..

I removed the closing date and then i could see I could set a new one :) So I set it til February 4. Afterwards the poll will close automatically. All should be well now then :)

Original ad made by "I ran away" is probably too long for twitter or similar platforms. So if we only have 140 characters , something like

Super Bowl warm up: Come listen to X&Y together w/ other Coldplayers all over the world! Coldplaying Listening Party Sat 6 Feb at (here we insert the time when we have it/when poll closes)

I post the original ad here below if you wanna use it in other places.

You're in control, is there anywhere you wanna go ?

=> To the X&Y Listening Party of course !

You're in control, is there anything you wanna know ?

=> Where and when is it ? - Here (http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/coldplaying-listening-party.105753/) on ...day, ....pm PST

:x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y::x&y::x&y: :x&y: :x&y::x&y: :x&y::x&y: :x&y: :x&y::x&y::x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y:

• Like 1