Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poll has been closed for some hours now. date and time fixed to:

Saturday 6 Feb 10 pm CET/1 pm PST

Mods , @gai or/and others, feel free to go along with the advertising! @anthamic has posted several art for the ad, then I posted a "twitter-suitable" short ad and we also have @I ran away original ad. So plenty of ammunition for promotion! :)

As always any newcomer to this thread, refer to the first post for all info and instructions

Could the twitter ad look something like this? or minus the picture :lol:[ATTACH=full]3841[/ATTACH]

The version w/o the pic (which happens to fit the exact 140 character limit):

Ths sync with time needn't take space. Its among the instructions on the first post of the thread :) So we just need to link it to the first post and they´ll read all they need to know.

Pic looks great! I would include "warm up to the Super Bowl with Coldplaying X&Y Listening Party!" or something like that :)

I know this is a bit late to say, but wasn't it better to make a new thread for this specific listening party?

Now new people see this conversations of the previous one and that might be confusing.

I personally think its nice to gather all the listening parties here , so we can scroll back and reminisce :) Also in the first post I made a little summary of the previous party, and the intention was to make summaries/polls for each consecutive party and have a nice list to look at ! :)

Anyone who just drops in here for the first time can find all instructions and latest info on the first post

Anyone who just drops in here for the first time can find all instructions and latest info on the first post

Fine by me. :)

Maybe you can add a link on the first post where they can find the first post of the new listening party so they also have the possibility to jump directly to the place where the new conversation starts.

(this sounds a bit complicated).

Fine by me. :)

Maybe you can add a link on the first post where they can find the first post of the new listening party so they also have the possibility to jump directly to the place where the new conversation starts.

(this sounds a bit complicated).

*LOL* No I see what you mean...but the latest posts here will always be about the latest party and whoever wants to join can see the time and day of when the listening party starts in the first post. :) The first post of the new listening party will officially start together with...the new listening party tomorrow at 10 PM *LOL*

*LOL* No I see what you mean...but the latest posts here will always be about the latest party and whoever wants to join can see the time and day of when the listening party starts in the first post. :) The first post of the new listening party will officially start together with...the new listening party tomorrow at 10 PM *LOL*

Well, can you add it after the party please, so people who can't make it can start reading at that first post and don't have to read back 100 pages or so in order to find it.

I'm sorry, this is my aquarian stubbornness at work, I might be that person who needs that link :D

Well, can you add it after the party please, so people who can't make it can start reading at that first post and don't have to read back 100 pages or so in order to find it.

I'm sorry, this is my aquarian stubbornness at work, I might be that person who needs that link :D

Hey there fellow aquarian LOL You mean post-party to put a link so people who want to read the comments/review a particular listening party can be directed straight to the beginning? Yes I can do that and good idea! Its never occurred to me so far because well....we´ve never had more than one party yet LOL

Hey there fellow aquarian LOL You mean post-party to put a link so people who want to read the comments/review a particular listening party can be directed straight to the beginning? Yes I can do that and good idea! Its never occurred to me so far because well....we´ve never had more than one party yet LOL

Yes that's the idea!

Oh, you are an Aquarius too. That might explain a few things :p