✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hymn for the Weekend - video

gai

Guest diogo_sg
Yes haha ;) Great that you have at least one fan in your house,your dad :D I've gone even more far,now my husband is being forced to love them and he's going really good: slowly becoming a true fan :D

Awesome! Haha!

OmG,we've gone off topic,sorry people ;)

Don't worry about that - you should check the 'LP7 - A Head Full Of Dreams' thread :D

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap::clap: Like Diogo said-good for her and I hope you also have some support in the family :dance:

Well she's not a "fan" but she likes them a lot more starting with when she for the first time heard Everglow, ever since she heard that she finds Coldplay much better ! Im glad she likes them more than before ![emoji2]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Z220 met Tapatalk

• Like 3

:clap::clap: Like Diogo said-good for her and I hope you also have some support in the family :dance:

He has, I'm his 'big' brother haha, and our dad has an account on here too but isn't that into social media. He does go to all the concerts with us :dance::dance:

.... back to topic now... haha

• Like 6

He has, I'm his 'big' brother haha, and our dad has an account on here too but isn't that into social media. He does go to all the concerts with us :dance::dance:

What?? Are you really brothers? :) Oooh that`s so cool! Well, we have a family here : D Good job boys! Include the only woman from the family also :D

• Like 2

Oh, nobody knew we're brothers [emoji22] Now everybody knows ! Finally after a long time[emoji23] Really it's not a joke, we are brothers.[emoji3]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Z220 met Tapatalk

Sorry for keeping the off topic chat but this is so cool!

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg
Wait I'm confused....I need a family tree...who are brothers? @Gideon_Mx and @42JTR? And how does [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] play into this?

@Gideon_Mx and @42JTR are brothers.

@anthamic and @Zayn Malik are siblings.

And I'm not sure of what you meant :P

And to the siblings: that's really amazing! I had no idea we had such type of relationships here :)

Yep! I wish I had such CP fanatics in my family!

It's really awesome haha, it all started when my little brother was just 5 years old. He saw this video clip with a robot (you know what I'm talking about right ;) ) and he loved it! But then Coldplay got lost out of our sight until I heard VLV on the radio every day in 2008. And that's when the magic happened and our whole house became a CP headquarter haha.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

• Like 5

It's really awesome haha, it all started when my little brother was just 5 years old. He saw this video clip with a robot (you know what I'm talking about right ;) ) and he loved it! But then Coldplay got lost out of our sight until I heard VLV on the radio every day in 2008. And that's when the magic happened and our whole house became a CP headquarter haha.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE E1003 met Tapatalk

You're talking about the song "Talk" right?

I also started liking them because of "Viva la Vida"!

• Like 2

*sorry to go off-topic*

*sigh*

Sometimes it's hard to tell the gender on these forums...

Now that you're mentioning it:

"guy" could be a reference to Coldplay's bass player and you could be female too. :)

Being a new member, have you already introduced yourself?

Although, I'm having this hunch...

*sorry to go off-topic*

Now that you're mentioning it:

"guy" could be a reference to Coldplay's bass player and you could be female too. :)

Being a new member, have you already introduced yourself?

Although, I'm having this hunch...

Guess.