✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-20] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

That sucks...we bought tickets in "Section A" specifically because there were supposed to be 2 side stages and one was next to section A. We would have never paid what we did for our tickets if they had posted this stage layout.

You can try to call Ticketmaster and see if they will relocate you a bit closer. Some fans at other shows were able to.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can try to call Ticketmaster and see if they will relocate you a bit closer. Some fans at other shows were able to.

When I called for the NJ show they could only move me to a section that had tickets available. I got lucky and they had better seats.

I guess I can call but when I looked on-line it doesn't show any of the floor tickets available. They are still good seats but I'm just wondering how far to the side of the stage we are going to be.

When I called for the NJ show they could only move me to a section that had tickets available. I got lucky and they had better seats.

You probably have a better shot meeting them before the show. Hang around the back area by the stage trucks and catch them as they arrive. Even though there is a second show, they are out of there within minutes of leaving the stage. Chris lives in LA, he'll be home before many of us reach our cars.

When do they usually arrive?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Coldplaying mobile app

We had that issue in Chicago. They have a relocation team at the venue (we were there both nights but did not see the relocation team night 1 as they were in the other entrance to the field section). We explained that we bought our tickets specifically right by the B stage walkout and the change now has us a long way from it. They were really good and gave the info to a manager and she was able to get us 3 seats together 1 seat away from the new location of the B stage walkout.

The relocation team did have a list of people and tickets ( i presume these were people who had complained to ticketmaster and were getting relocated). We hadn't but they were able to help us out though.

it was night 2 in chicago so i think there were more available seats.

good luck

cheers

wembley

I guess I can call but when I looked on-line it doesn't show any of the floor tickets available. They are still good seats but I'm just wondering how far to the side of the stage we are going to be.
  • Like 1

That sucks...we bought tickets in "Section A" specifically because there were supposed to be 2 side stages and one was next to section A. We would have never paid what we did for our tickets if they had posted this stage layout.

I am SOOO glad I did not buy the tickets where the stage is now GONE. I would have been pissed. :( I was really thinking about it and it would have been super awesome seats, but the stages have changed now!

My husband called Ticketmaster about our seats and they weren't too helpful. They said that there was a disclaimer that the stage layout could change. It sounded like maybe if we pushed it we could have gotten a refund but that wouldn't help me. They did give him a phone number for the VIP ticket area but I really doubt they can do anything because I think all the better seats are sold out now. I'm sure the seats are still good but I just think we paid way more then we should have for them now that there is no stage there.

Hey guys! I have two tickets please help, which one is better in terms of view:

1) 19-H row 21 OR 2) Floor L row 12

The seating chart is so confusing. This is my first Coldplay concert, so I want it to be perfect. Your help is much much much appreciated.

Hey guys! I have two tickets please help, which one is better in terms of view:

1) 19-H row 21 OR 2) Floor L row 12

The seating chart is so confusing. This is my first Coldplay concert, so I want it to be perfect. Your help is much much much appreciated.

Personally I'd go for 19-H. It's in the stands, but get's you above the crowd with a great view. The floor seat is great as well, but everyone is the same level, so you have to try peaking over/between heads (a bigger problem if you are short like me). Also, 19-H should have a good view of c-stage, while Floor L won't.

Hey guys, hope you all have a great time at the concert! I won't be able to join you as I had planned to :(((

Just wanted to let you know I have two tickets for sale if any of you need them, excellent seats. More info click on this post

Have a wonderful time and sing extra loud on my behalf! ;)

Hey guys, hope you all have a great time at the concert! I won't be able to join you as I had planned to :(((

Just wanted to let you know I have two tickets for sale if any of you need them, excellent seats. More info click on this post

Have a wonderful time and sing extra loud on my behalf! ;)

Hello!!

Nice to hear from you, but I'm sorry that you won't be able to go.

I know you were very excited when you got the tickets.

I hope you find a buyer.

• Like 1

Hello!!

Nice to hear from you, but I'm sorry that you won't be able to go.

I know you were very excited when you got the tickets.

I hope you find a buyer.

Hey Nie :) Nice to see you too!

I´ve been buried in work, no time for anything :/ I hope you get to see them live. Maybe I will be able to catch a future date, who knows. Thanks for your best wishes. I hope I sell them as well, it´d be sad if they went to waste!

Hope all is well with you! *hugs*

Hey Nie :) Nice to see you too!

I´ve been buried in work, no time for anything :/ I hope you get to see them live. Maybe I will be able to catch a future date, who knows. Thanks for your best wishes. I hope I sell them as well, it´d be sad if they went to waste!

Hope all is well with you! *hugs*

I'm fine, thanks. Still solving riddles in the "Guess Coldplay Song" thread. [emoji16]

We do miss you over there!

I've been to 3 concerts in June (Wembley 2x and Amsterdam). So I know what you are going to miss.

If you can't make it this year, you probably get another chance next year when they are doing a next round in Europe and the US.

I hope you'll manage it sometime, somewhere.

*hugs*

• Like 3

I'm fine, thanks. Still solving riddles in the "Guess Coldplay Song" thread. [emoji16]

We do miss you over there!

I've been to 3 concerts in June (Wembley 2x and Amsterdam). So I know what you are going to miss.

If you can't make it this year, you probably get another chance next year when they are doing a next round in Europe and the US.

I hope you'll manage it sometime, somewhere.

*hugs*

Oh yes you´re good with those riddles, much better than I ever was haha I miss you guys too :/ Thanks for letting me know about their next round: I did not know they were gonna do that! I hope to be able to catch that then :) :hug:

• Like 1

My husband called Ticketmaster about our seats and they weren't too helpful. They said that there was a disclaimer that the stage layout could change. It sounded like maybe if we pushed it we could have gotten a refund but that wouldn't help me. They did give him a phone number for the VIP ticket area but I really doubt they can do anything because I think all the better seats are sold out now. I'm sure the seats are still good but I just think we paid way more then we should have for them now that there is no stage there.

Keep checking every day as Chicago released new seats the final week of the show on a daily basis. If you find new floor seats (check the phone app as well as the website as they sometimes show better options) call ticketmaster and you can get them exchanged. if not make sure you find the relocation services at the show and see if they can help you out. They were really good for us in Chicago. And finally don't forget to try the ticket office a couple of hours before showtime. We were able to get front row seats closest to the center stage in Boston garden on the last tour 2 hrs before the show at the ticket office.

Hi guys! My sister and I bought tickets for Rose Bowl Sun 21st and we can't go, so we are selling them

- Two tickets: floor-P Row 17 seats 19/20

- Two tickets: floor-P Row 10 seats 7/8

Same price that we paid $200 each

Call or text 314 5609436