✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-07-20] Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN

jc90

Good evening. We are very pleased to announce that the band will perform 12 U.S. arena shows alongside this summer’s U.S. stadium tour. Tickets for the new arena dates go on general sale at 10am local time on Friday, April 15 from Ticketmaster (apart from Detroit, which will be on sale at 10am on Saturday, April 16).

We’re also very happy to confirm that singer-songwriter Alessia Cara will be the main support at all the U.S. shows, with Foxes opening at all of the shows between July 16 and August 6.

How much did the tickets cost for back of the lower bowl?

I believe they were $129, but honestly I didn't even look at the price as I really want floor seats. I only noticed the section, and then released them...

EDIT: I just had some come up on the mobile app - they were $179.50 for SEction 11

I believe they were $129, but honestly I didn't even look at the price as I really want floor seats. I only noticed the section, and then released them...

EDIT: I just had some come up on the mobile app - they were $179.50 for SEction 11

$180 for the lower bowl?!?!

• 2 months later...

Selling my tickets. PM me now if interested.

Coldplay - Lower Level - Awesome Seats! 7/20 Below Face Value - $180

I'm selling a pair of Coldplay tickets for Banker's Life Fieldhouse on 7/20/16.

Sec 15, row 11. Awesome seats! Face value (plus fees) was $200 each. Asking only $180 per ticket, or best offer.

Attached is the view from row 10 (empty stadium photo), and row 9 (Pacer's game photo).

The stage will be at the opposite end, with a walkway extending to mid court, which means a fantastic view for the entire concert!!

If you wish to pay cash, I can meet you on the north side of Indy, 96th & Allisonville area. Or, I also accept paypal (add 3% to price for paypal fees), and I can transfer them online to your ticketmaster account.

Hey everyone,

I ended up with an extra pair of tickets that I don't need.

Bankers Life Fieldhouse - 7/20, section 15, row 17, seats 19 and 20

I'm willing to sell the pair of tickets for $200, because I would really like to get rid of them and at least get something back :).

I'm still going to this show, so I can either give these ones to you in person before the show or we can work something else out. Let me know!

Funny how we've gotten to the point when an arena show is considered "intimate" for Coldplay. Back in the VLV Tour they even did amphitheaters across the U.S.

Funny how it was "oh the first arena show of the tour" yet the setlist was exactly the same..

• Like 1

just casually walking through the crowd. not one barrier in sight!

[MEDIA=twitter]755965689152860160[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/755965689152860160

[MEDIA=twitter]755966778023567360[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/ashleyxnavaa/status/755966778023567360

I can't remember the last time I was this jealous

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

Anyone know which area of the arena the c stage is? Thanks :)

The C stage was either section 6 or 7. They've typically played in that area during arena shows.

I was lucky enough to snag seats right next to the door where they walked on and off the B stage. I got to shake Chris' hand when they first walked into the crowd. I never thought I would ever get to do that. It was so amazing!

• Like 1