✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-9-3.4] Coldplay to Headline Made In America Festival

I completely forgot about this show! If it requires a Tidal subscription, would a Tidal listener here be so kind as to record the show for us? :) :) :) I for one would really appreciate it. :love: I would do it, but I already used up my free trial earlier this year and I didn't think it was that great so I will not be purchasing a subscription...

For a huge festival it for some reason feels weirdly under the radar, I mean they only released the schedule yesterday! Hopefully it's streamed for all to watch ... at least we'll be able to find out tomorrow and find a Tidal user if we need one! I'd offer to periscope some bits, but I'm pretty inept in that regard and connection is usually awful at festivals.

• Like 2

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a huge festival it for some reason feels weirdly under the radar, I mean they only released the schedule yesterday! Hopefully it's streamed for all to watch ... at least we'll be able to find out tomorrow and find a Tidal user if we need one! I'd offer to periscope some bits, but I'm pretty inept in that regard and connection is usually awful at festivals.

it does feel that way, like i've seen billboards around and everything, but no one is really talking about it like they have in previous years :shrug:

it does feel that way, like i've seen billboards around and everything, but no one is really talking about it like they have in previous years :shrug:

Yeah with the usual attendance, you'd think it would be a high-profile event this year. But I've heard next to nothing about it since Coldplay's appearance was announced.

went for a bike ride down the Schuylkill trail before dinner for exercise/as a test run for tomorrow :P

and the skate park by the museum is as close to the stage as i figured it would be. so if there's anyone else in Philly without a pass for the festival, you're welcome to come hang out with me and experience an in-person Coldplay live bootleg :wink3:

just fingers crossed the weather holds up :uhoh:

• Like 5

went for a bike ride down the Schuylkill trail before dinner for exercise/as a test run for tomorrow :P

and the skate park by the museum is as close to the stage as i figured it would be. so if there's anyone else in Philly without a pass for the festival, you're welcome to come hang out with me and experience an in-person Coldplay live bootleg :wink3:

I was walking around the area earlier (scoped the grounds out then went to the art museum) and right near that skate park, if you go to that overpass on Spring Garden street, you can actually see the stage apron through the fence, and the crowd ... so if you wanted to see a little you could try there!

• Like 2

I was walking around the area earlier (scoped the grounds out then went to the art museum) and right near that skate park, if you go to that overpass on Spring Garden street, you can actually see the stage apron through the fence, and the crowd ... so if you wanted to see a little you could try there!

As long as the sound isn't too bad over there, that sounds like a nice spot. :) Have fun at your "free" Coldplay concert, @coldplayisawesome . ;)

• Like 1

ooh, thanks! i could see the top of the stage from the trail, but that was it. i didn't bother to stop or anything because there were a lot of people around. but i will definitely try this tomorrow :wacko:

As long as the sound isn't too bad over there, that sounds like a nice spot. :) Have fun at your "free" Coldplay concert, @coldplayisawesome . ;)

if it sounds anything like what i heard today, then it is a GREAT spot :wacky:

i might take some videos even though we'll have the Tidal stream :P

• Like 3

i think you can stream it without an account!

but still someone should record it if they can, please :P

also... it is very sunny out right now and weather.com is no longer predicting rain for us :wacky:

Oh right - thanks. I'll look into that. :escaping2:

I'm really excited for this show!! This will be a great show and maybe as good as Glastonbury this year! I'm really excited for this one since my mom is letting me stay up and it looks like we won't need a subscription! Woo! Hopefully the hurricane will hold off and let the show go as planned :awesome:

• Like 2