✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-9-3.4] Coldplay to Headline Made In America Festival

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great show! The choice of songs was nothing spectacular... just a slightly abbreviated AHFOD tour setlist... but the band was on fire. :) I had a great time watching it and thank you to everyone here for watching it with me!

I did get an unwanted spam phone call from somebody during Hymn For The Weekend. I must find them and give them a piece of my mind :P because nobody interrupts my Coldplay-watching without a very good reason for doing so!

it is so surreal to think that i just saw Coldplay for the fourth time in my life and the second time within one month :surprised::dizzy::dead:

my xyloband (from last month's concert, which i brought with me today) is still glowing... which just goes to show that even when the boys leave, they're always with us ;)

o60a6f.jpg

also it was really useful on the ride back because i don't have a light for my bicycle :P

• Like 9

it is so surreal to think that i just saw Coldplay for the fourth time in my life and the second time within one month :surprised::dizzy::dead:

my xyloband (from last month's concert, which i brought with me today) is still glowing... which just goes to show that even when the boys leave, they're always with us ;)

o60a6f.jpg

also it was really useful on the ride back because i don't have a light for my bicycle :P

That's awesome! :D It was a joy to watch on the stream and it's certainly a show that I want to rewatch soon if somebody was kind enough to record it.

How was the sound from where you were at?

Omg that was amazing, I was right up front in front of that stage extension (waited alllll day there) and Chris was like 10 feet from us half the night. I can't even process it. They were so great, the whole night was perfect! Will post some pictures later. I'm still awestruck. :-D My Xyloband is still glowing too, I never want it to stop. <3

• Like 7

That's awesome! :D It was a joy to watch on the stream and it's certainly a show that I want to rewatch soon if somebody was kind enough to record it.

How was the sound from where you were at?

the sound was pretty good! i was off to the west side of the stage, but i had basically a clear view of the stage minus a few times the people standing in front of me blocked it with their heads :P and i think i was about the same distance as when i actually paid to see them! :lol:

• Like 5

Omg that was amazing, I was right up front in front of that stage extension (waited alllll day there) and Chris was like 10 feet from us half the night. I can't even process it. They were so great, the whole night was perfect! Will post some pictures later. I'm still awestruck. :-D My Xyloband is still glowing too, I never want it to stop. <3

I'm so glad you had fun. :) I certainly remember feeling the same way at Glasto. It was euphoric! And my Xyloband glowed for about a day until it finally turned off. :lol:

the sound was pretty good! i was off to the west side of the stage, but i had basically a clear view of the stage minus a few times the people standing in front of me blocked it with their heads :P and i think i was about the same distance as when i actually paid to see them! :lol:

Oh good! :) Wow, I can't imagine what it would be like to see them twice in two different venues in such a short span of time... especially for free the second time!

• Like 1

Oh good! :) Wow, I can't imagine what it would be like to see them twice in two different venues in such a short span of time... especially for free the second time!

i feel like i can't imagine it either and it just happened to me! :lol: but if the way my legs and throat are feeling right now is any indication, i will be paying for it tomorrow :P (still worth it)

and i'm really glad to hear that the stream was really good, too. hopefully someone will upload it soon so i can watch the performance properly :wacko:

• Like 1

Sounds like it was a great concert.

How long was their set?

I thought it started at 4:30 European time and when I looked at my phone at 5:40 I saw a tweet from Coldplay saying "Thank you and good night".

I must have missed by a few minutes.

Sounds like it was a great concert.

How long was their set?

I thought it started at 4:30 European time and when I looked at my phone at 5:40 I saw a tweet from Coldplay saying "Thank you and good night".

I must have missed by a few minutes.

I think it was about 70 minutes. It was basically the regular AHFOD tour set, minus Amazing Day and a few songs that they would normally play on the b-stage and c-stage.

• Like 1

I think it was about 70 minutes. It was basically the regular AHFOD tour set, minus Amazing Day and a few songs that they would normally play on the b-stage and c-stage.

It went until about 11 o'clock actually, (If I remember correctly, I was quite tired) so 1 hour and 30 minutes. It was a great show though!!

• Like 2