✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

SantaClaus

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up with the message that I received my match!!!

There's no better way to wake up!

I am genuinely impressed that it means that much to you to just know you will be able to give joy to another person. That the reason for your joy is not the fact that you will get something, but that you can give something !

This is what we should live like...

I got my match as well ! :)

• Like 8

I am genuinely impressed that it means that much to you to just know you will be able to give joy to another person. That the reason for your joy is not the fact that you will get something, but that you can give something !

This is what we should live like...

I got my match as well ! :)

Yes, it has always been like that. ( I don't know what's wrong with me :D )

To me christmas is the best time of the year because I love thinking about what my family and friends might like.

I think it is more fun to give a present (even if it's just a little something) because it's a way to express my love.

And now I am able to spread it to my coldplaying family!

I don't know how many times I checked my messages yesterday ;-)

And now I am able to personalize my card ^^

• Like 6

I just thought the same, whoever got YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo is one lucky person :D

I fear that my match might think that I have no other hobbies...

My match might think the same of me, and they will be right, haven't done much during the last couple of weeks. Obsessed Coldplay fan? Me???

• Like 4

hmm, I haven't got my match yet and I'm not on the participants list either, just wondered if I've actually been entered or not? I'm super excited about it though !!

Several uf us are antsy.... let's wait till Monday as per Santa's request, but getting worried too, I'm not on th liist either and it was edited last Sunday.

• Like 2

hmm, I haven't got my match yet and I'm not on the participants list either, just wondered if I've actually been entered or not? I'm super excited about it though !!

Several uf us are antsy.... let's wait till Monday as per Santa's request, but getting worried too, I'm not on th liist either and it was edited last Sunday.

List updated, sorry it took so long! You both are in and should receive your messages this weekend :)

• Like 2