✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

SantaClaus

SECRET SANTA HAS ARRIVED ! 20161129_100418.thumb.jpg.f2297b75c840c56596614dec2e310e18.jpg

Oh Nie ! You can't imagine what pleasure your Secret Santa parcel brought to me this morning... especially your lovely letter in your card. I love the rainbow writing. The gifts were just lovely - thank you soooooooo much.

I was at the Wembley concert too, but only picked up a few bits of confetti, so having more is fantastic. I intend framing them with your great photo collage. It will certainly be another addition, along with the stars, to my Coldplay Corner.

And the truffles are delicious ! Yum ! Had one with my morning coffee.

Many, many sincere thanks. I treasure this lovely gesture. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. x

• Like 13

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SECRET SANTA HAS ARRIVED ! [ATTACH=full]6339[/ATTACH]

Oh Nie ! You can't imagine what pleasure your Secret Santa parcel brought to me this morning... especially your lovely letter in your card. I love the rainbow writing. The gifts were just lovely - thank you soooooooo much.

I was at the Wembley concert too, but only picked up a few bits of confetti, so having more is fantastic. I intend framing them with your great photo collage. It will certainly be another addition, along with the stars, to my Coldplay Corner.

And the truffles are delicious ! Yum ! Had one with my morning coffee.

Many, many sincere thanks. I treasure this lovely gesture. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. x

Oh, am I glad that it has arrived. [emoji4]

You have a very special address, I even contacted Santa to recheck.

You're welcome and enjoy.

• Like 2

Oh, am I glad that it has arrived. [emoji4]

You have a very special address, I even contacted Santa to recheck.

You're welcome and enjoy.

Ha ha ! I'm lucky enough to live in a house surrounded by fields and beautiful hills so I only need the house name and the area name for post to reach me. It's a great change after living in my home city of Liverpool for many years ! AND..... I'm only a few miles away from Jonny's childhood home.

• Like 8

Santa just arrived at my door!!!

And oh my god I love my package so so so much!!!

Since it's already dark here I'll make pictures when I'm free from work sometime this weekend (cause it's that time of the year when it's dark when you leave and come home from work.)

But I will already sent all my love to Gracie, I love your package so so much!!!

You'll get my whole reaction with the pictures I promise!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

• Like 4

Wow seeing all the beautiful gifts really makes me feel so happy!

such a wonderful group of people!!

the universe is really filled with amazing people! <3

Life has a beautiful crazy design <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

@iamsue i'm so sorry for your loss....

lots of hugs from my corner of the world to yours

May all your troubles soon be gone

those Christmas lights keep shining on.....

• Like 5

I'm a bit late on everything cause I was so busy but I finally sent my package!

Also, I'm really sorry to hear that @iamsue :( Sending you hugs and love from germany<3

I'm a bit late on everything cause I was so busy but I finally sent my package!

Also, I'm really sorry to hear that @iamsue :( Sending you hugs and love from germany<3

I am so blessed to have such good friends in my fellow Coldplayers. Your messages have really helped. We celebrate her life Saturday.

• Like 4

Wow seeing all the beautiful gifts really makes me feel so happy!

such a wonderful group of people!!

the universe is really filled with amazing people! <3

Life has a beautiful crazy design <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

@iamsue i'm so sorry for your loss....

lots of hugs from my corner of the world to yours

May all your troubles soon be gone

those Christmas lights keep shining on.....

Thank you...and how did you know that @YeahwedoYeahwedo quoted the same line in my Secret Santa card.LOL!

• Like 2

I have finally sent my parcel today! It should arrive in about a week anyway. The post lady even said, that she heard that some cross europe parcels arrive in two days. But I think to assume a week is safer. I wanted to take a picture of the package in the "post cage" as it looked kind of nice - ready to go, but I was not allowed due to data protection issues ...

• Like 5

Hello ^^ I'm writing to ask if everyone else has received their matches yet? I received my gift in the mail today but I have not received a match. I've checked my PMs, but there's nothing there. How are we supposed to know our match? Thanks again! :)

Whew! Finally sent mine off today. I did take a picture of something you'll see just in case it will not make it.

I sent it to...

Did you really think I'd say? :)

Hello ^^ I'm writing to ask if everyone else has received their matches yet? I received my gift in the mail today but I have not received a match. I've checked my PMs, but there's nothing there. How are we supposed to know our match? Thanks again! :)

I hope Santa is around to sort this out, he and only he sends PM's with matches. In any case, please show us a picture of what you got and tell us from whom!!

• Like 1

I sent you the PM on Nov 12 and a reminder last Monday, are you sure you don't have any messages? I just checked :)

I appreciate everyone's concerns about my friend. It goes to show what a kind group Coldplayers are. I saw her on Weds afternoon. She passed the next night. On a happier note, I was SO lucky to get @YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo for my secret Santa. Just LOOK at what she sent me!! [emoji847]889c4d890843d665ec4c20744e8bc092.jpg21b1c0e7fb91626ee8273e7748658645.jpg. The card in the backdrop shows the medieval doors found where she lives (I don't want to divulge her location without her ok.) I especially loved the letter on the back of that card that describes where she is and how the gifts reflect that location. If you look closely at the second picture, you will see her adorable drawing with carefully cut out pictures of the guys: Chris the elf, Johnny the teddy bear (too cute for words!!), Will the left snowman and Guy the right snowman. How clever!! The stars on the tree in the background of the first pic are both origami from ASFOS and woven, an ornament typical of her area. Here's another really clever gift: By the card of the guys is an Advent calendar in the area language with cute pictures for each day, and the translation she kindly put on the back of each page. What's an amazing coincidence is the X&Y bookmark she meticulously cut out in little colored squares in Baudot code. The back has my name in colored code! I don't know how it was even possible to cut squares that tiny and glue them. My hands would be a mass of colored glue!! Last year I gave my Secret Santa a cross/stitched Baudot code towel of X&Y. @YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo also cross-stitched and made me this beautiful, double-sided Coldplay key chain. I can't tell you how much this gift means to me! I will treasure each carefully chosen piece. A million thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really sorry for your loss, i hope you're feeling okay.

and @YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo, i love your gift!! x

• Like 2

I've just spent a happy hour putting my lovely Secret Santa gifts, from Nie, into my Coldplay Corner - well, it's now 'corners' as it's slowly creeping further round my bedroom.

20161203_144635.thumb.jpg.f23eb839fcd7eaf59cc8d1cc14dbcfe8.jpg

Also I've been enjoying my star candle on my hearth - couldn't wait 'till Christmas day. Thanks again Nie. I love them !

20161202_185128.thumb.jpg.5f4e41b02126694400f1a64fb1d3e1cd.jpg

20161203_144635.thumb.jpg.a933a8b931eb97ba2c8ae6f1430aad53.jpg

• Like 7