✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

SantaClaus

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@iamsue I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope everyone here is easing some of the pain. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Reading all of these posts have brought a huge smile to my face to see how everyone supports each other and are receiving their gifts! I forgot to post, but I sent mine off on November 22, and should be arriving any day now!

• Like 4

Im working on my package way too late, and now seeing these beautiful gifts I already feel super inadequate :(

Me, too! Working as fast as I can...remember,all, good things come to those who wait...even if they didn't choose to wait. Sorry!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

@iamsue I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope everyone here is easing some of the pain. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Reading all of these posts have brought a huge smile to my face to see how everyone supports each other and are receiving their gifts! I forgot to post, but I sent mine off on November 22, and should be arriving any day now!

Thanks, Sophia! Today, we attended a wonderful tribute celebration to my friend. It really eased the pain, as she even recorded a message to be shown, where she talked about her love of life and gratitude for friends and family. It was nice to see her family and friends that I knew, and of course, her spouse. She truly touched many, many lives, and lived well. I am glad that this topic showed how supportive the Coldplayer community is. I have been around here a few years, and seen this many times. I firmly believe that the band has attracted fans like themselves. It feels like family here.

• Like 12

Thanks, Sophia! Today, we attended a wonderful tribute celebration to my friend. It really eased the pain, as she even recorded a message to be shown, where she talked about her love of life and gratitude for friends and family. It was nice to see her family and friends that I knew, and of course, her spouse. She truly touched many, many lives, and lived well. I am glad that this topic showed how supportive the Coldplayer community is. I have been around here a few years, and seen this many times. I firmly believe that the band has attracted fans like themselves. It feels like family here.

Thank you so much for sharing her story with us.

What you say about coldplayers is true. This isn't just a forum, it's a community of lovely people who care about others. Like any family we might disagree but we'll always be here to support each other.

I wish you the best @iamsue :)

• Like 4

@iamsue That's great to hear! Even though I'm new to this family (but have known Coldplay about my whole life), I feel so welcomed and honored to be a part of this community.

• Like 4

Santa just arrived at my door!!!

And oh my god I love my package so so so much!!!

Since it's already dark here I'll make pictures when I'm free from work sometime this weekend (cause it's that time of the year when it's dark when you leave and come home from work.)

But I will already sent all my love to Gracie, I love your package so so much!!!

You'll get my whole reaction with the pictures I promise!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I'm so glad that you liked it!!! I had so much fun putting your package together!

• Like 1

Santa just arrived at my door!!!

And oh my god I love my package so so so much!!!

Since it's already dark here I'll make pictures when I'm free from work sometime this weekend (cause it's that time of the year when it's dark when you leave and come home from work.)

But I will already sent all my love to Gracie, I love your package so so much!!!

You'll get my whole reaction with the pictures I promise!

I'm so happy that you liked my gift! I had so much fun putting it together :D It got there so fast! I just sent it about 2 weeks ago actually.

-Gracie from Texas

• Like 2

WOOHOO!!!

My parcel arrived today!

Thank you soooo much @Christa42 ! <3

You managed to combine three of my favorite things: Charly Brown (or the Peanuts in general), glitter and LoVe buttons!

Due to well known problems with the darkness, I will post the pictures tomorrow ;-)

Then I'll add an accurate description.

But I couldn't wait to share my joy.

I'm so happy right now!

• Like 4

As promised here are the pictures from the package I got :)

853ccff528909c58024c9b72fb378ab8.jpg

1aa9e0f0b7dedb7add834485d163428f.jpg

2660878c68f865746b588eb642a487b6.jpg

e9a0c7c191bc0820ea9cbd105554240c.jpg

1e50f2c0b5544a8f1850f400efae8799.jpg

It arrived last Tuesday and I was a bit confused as well that the delivery man had a package for me, but as soon as I saw the box I knew that Santa had reached me!

When I opened it and saw the Christmas wrapping paper I got all smiles and that smile didn't go off my face as I went trough all the tiny presents.

It was like you've met me before Gracie I was so surprised!! Especially the cat socks haha! Cause I live on my own now for almost a year with two cats and I'm literally obsessed with them so everyone I show the socks to is laughing that you got that one spot on.

Also the card with your favorite Coldplay songs I love that we have a lot of the same favorites! It was almost like I was reading my own list.

I loved your card and that you wrote Merry Christmas in Dutch (you got it right by the way!)

And AHHH THE CONFETTI <3 Thank you so much for sharing a bit of that with me since I don't have that much from my own shows.

Your senior year picture was really pretty and I loved that you've put on your Coldplay shirt.

So thank you again Gracie! (@milliekinz)

I was wondering if the address on the box is your own address? If so I want to sent you a thank you Christmas card in return so let me know :)

• Like 9

I'm so happy that you liked my gift! I had so much fun putting it together :D It got there so fast! I just sent it about 2 weeks ago actually.

-Gracie from Texas

Yeah it arrived last Tuesday so super fast[emoji1]

• Like 1

I finally sent off my package today - later than I had planned but it's just so busy in the moment. Just realized that I totally forgot to mention the words "Secret Santa" in the card but I think my match will get it - it should be obvious with all that Coldplay stuff in it ;) I hope it gets there in time and in one piece!

• Like 5

Hello dear fellow Coldplayers around the world! Sorry I've been so quiet the last months but I'm quite busy with my family and my job.. However, every year I look forward to this special thing the fabulous Coldplay community have :)

So today, when I spent time at home due to a nasty cold, the door bell rang and the postman brought me an important letter which I also had to sign. I was wondering what it was and then I saw the brown envelope with all those stamps (wow it must cost a fortune to send a letter from Mexico to Germany ^^) and it immediately has brightened up my day. SECRET SANTA HAS ARRIVED YAY!

Thank you so much Isabel (aka alisbe) for your lovely presents and the thoughtfulness! I love your handmade card and the letter with the Mexican confetti :) the purse is very pretty and I'll definitely use it (maybe not as purse though ;) Looking forward to taste the Mexican sweets. Unfortunately they are a little bit smashed...or..well...flattened^^

Muchas gracias Isabel!

Now I'll prepare finally my package...oops, sorry already for my match but you will get something! Promise!

IMG_8070.thumb.JPG.b68ae1b7deab90beef88dd99aa7061d1.JPG

• Like 8

And finally I am able to present the lovely gift I received from @Christa42 !

SAM_0716.thumb.JPG.6bb2bdd945daf83dd3c1930ca5c98c98.JPG First, there is a crazy/funny/festive Christmas cap with a deer antler with ringing bells!

20161206_095415.jpg.f933b3d33fff7af9965b3b7feb8c93de.jpg

That's a funny coincidence because next week I'm going to visit the Christmas market with my friends.

Traditionally, we're wearing the most cheerful Christmas hat we are able to find.

I guess my outfit is complete ;-)

20161206_095347.jpg.10f2f061f325d8764f5c70c0dd7807e2.jpg

The second gift is a Charlie Brown Christmas tree ornament which I really adore.

I might be one of the biggest fan of the Peanuts. I already loved them long before the best band in the world named a song after the protagonist!

It already made friends with my Snoopy socks, pyjamas, pencils, notebook, ... (Yes, I'm a weirdo)

Of course it will get a place of honor.

As you might have guessed, I`ll also cherish the Christmas card!

It sparkles beautifully.

Fun fact: The hats on the picture have got the same color as the bells on the Christmas cap!

Thanks for your lovely words. I especially loved the ending xoxy ;-)

20161206_101354.jpg.e149158587b9e25344833abc33413cbf.jpg

Last but not least, there are two LOVE BUTTONS!!!

The red one is now part of my coat.

I only had one from the concert but I always wanted more.

But it's quite expensive to order them an there were no offers on ebay.

I just freaked out when I saw them.

Thank you sooooooo much @Christa42 !

• Like 12

You are so welcome! I was so surprised how fast it arrived to. Merry Christmas and I am so happy you are enjoying your Secret Santa gifts!

I also received my Secret Santa and will post them tonight

And finally I am able to present the lovely gift I received from @Christa42 !

[ATTACH=full]6358[/ATTACH] First, there is a crazy/funny/festive Christmas cap with a deer antler with ringing bells!

[ATTACH=full]6359[/ATTACH]

That's a funny coincidence because next week I'm going to visit the Christmas market with my friends.

Traditionally, we're wearing the most cheerful Christmas hat we are able to find.

I guess my outfit is complete ;-)

[ATTACH=full]6361[/ATTACH]

The second gift is a Charlie Brown Christmas tree ornament which I really adore.

I might be one of the biggest fan of the Peanuts. I already loved them long before the best band in the world named a song after the protagonist!

It already made friends with my Snoopy socks, pyjamas, pencils, notebook, ... (Yes, I'm a weirdo)

Of course it will get a place of honor.

As you might have guessed, I`ll also cherish the Christmas card!

It sparkles beautifully.

Fun fact: The hats on the picture have got the same color as the bells on the Christmas cap!

Thanks for your lovely words. I especially loved the ending xoxy ;-)

[ATTACH=full]6362[/ATTACH]

Last but not least, there are two LOVE BUTTONS!!!

The red one is now part of my coat.

I only had one from the concert but I always wanted more.

But it's quite expensive to order them an there were no offers on ebay.

I just freaked out when I saw them.

Thank you sooooooo much @Christa42 !

• Like 3

Hello dear fellow Coldplayers around the world! Sorry I've been so quiet the last months but I'm quite busy with my family and my job.. However, every year I look forward to this special thing the fabulous Coldplay community have :)

So today, when I spent time at home due to a nasty cold, the door bell rang and the postman brought me an important letter which I also had to sign. I was wondering what it was and then I saw the brown envelope with all those stamps (wow it must cost a fortune to send a letter from Mexico to Germany ^^) and it immediately has brightened up my day. SECRET SANTA HAS ARRIVED YAY!

Thank you so much Isabel (aka alisbe) for your lovely presents and the thoughtfulness! I love your handmade card and the letter with the Mexican confetti :) the purse is very pretty and I'll definitely use it (maybe not as purse though ;) Looking forward to taste the Mexican sweets. Unfortunately they are a little bit smashed...or..well...flattened^^

Muchas gracias Isabel!

Now I'll prepare finally my package...oops, sorry already for my match but you will get something! Promise!

I'm so happy it has arrived! Today I was thinking if it was about to arrive, it took a long journey. I didn't pay that much :) I am happy to share a little bit of my country with you. I forgot to mention that the earrings are made with the same material of the necklace Chris is wearing in this picture

FB_IMG_1481073058925.thumb.jpg.a2c61f10fe9ea428fcd2d2ea5297dd2a.jpg

I'm so sorry the candies are smashed. Please let me know if you liked them. I can send you more if you want and this time I'll make sure they are protected.

• Like 7

OMG! Where on earth did you find that picture of Chris in a huichol chaquira necklace?

I know! <3 He did a series of interviews after the Latin-American leg of the tour but I can't remember exactly which one was this. To find this pic I just googled "Chris Martin interview" and that was one of the results. I remember there are more pics from that day so if someone else knows where we can find the other ones please let us know

• Like 1

OMG! Where on earth did you find that picture of Chris in a huichol chaquira necklace?

Where do you get that kind of necklace? I love it!! Glad @YeahwedoYeawedo got such a cool gift from you Christa42! She deserved it after making me so happy with mine. To my Secret Santa match: I am working very hard to finish and get yours to you soon-hopefully mailing by Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1