✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

SantaClaus

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a fun project and you do not need to send a gift. My favorite Secret Santa was one where someone made me a handmade card that you can use as an ornament on my Christmas tree. I hang it every year.

Would love to see a pic of that card!!!

• Like 1

I'm in as well. I've participated for several years now and some of my most precious ornaments came from Coldplayers. Last year I was disappointed not to receive anything but I have faith and am continuing this year!

Santa himself and Secret Santas: may I suggest all of us take a pic of our cards, candy, crafts, goodies, etc. before we ship? That way, if there is any "Lost!" mail, we can at least share the picture and description of the items we had carefully and lovingly prepared for our partner coldplayers. Would like to hear what you think.

• Like 11

Ho ho ho everyone! It's the beginning of November, which means...It is the beginning of the Holiday season!! Yay!!!

Santa himself and Secret Santas: may I suggest all of us take a pic of our cards, candy, crafts, goodies, etc. before we ship? That way, if there is any "Lost!" mail, we can at least share the picture and description of the items we had carefully and lovingly prepared for our partner coldplayers. Would like to hear what you think.

This is a GREAT idea! Thank you Moniru, for your suggestion. I will add it to the first post now.

Folks, the deadline is tonight, November 6th, 11.59pm CET, don't forget!

• Like 5

I think that's a wonderful idea. It would help to know that someone tried to send something, rather than to think that the person just didn't care enough to follow through!

• Like 2

Great idea!!! :)

• Like 1