• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my parcel today !!!!

Oh My God I love it <3

I'm so happy Im in tears right now !!

Thank you so much Jane!!!

I really really love it

Its so thoughtful and so sweet of you!

I just saw Coldplay for the first time live on Saturday and it was out of this world! And tomorrow is my birthday too !

Oh my gosh i don't know how to thank you Jane you really made my day!

I'll be sending you something soon :)

My secret Santa you too

Thank you so much for all the LoVe!!

IMG_20161122_153654.thumb.jpg.7fa2e39ee095e090a29a8ed3abdd5c10.jpg

• Like 9

Got my parcel today !!!!

Oh My God I love it <3

I really really love it

I just saw Coldplay for the first time live on Saturday and it was out of this world! And tomorrow is my birthday too !

My secret Santa you too

Ahhh it's so fun to see the first one has arrived! :)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Got my parcel today !!!!

Oh My God I love it <3

I really really love it

My secret Santa you too

Shreya.... you have just made my day too. I'm so honoured mine seems to be the first parcel to arrive and I'm really touched by your message. I wondered if you'd get to the concert - I'm so pleased you did... and thought it wonderful. It is an amazing experience.

I wish you a super birthday too... many happy returns.

I panicked a bit in case the chocolates melted ! I send you love. Jane x

• Like 3

Shreya.... you have just made my day too. I'm so honoured mine seems to be the first parcel to arrive and I'm really touched by your message. I wondered if you'd get to the concert - I'm so pleased you did... and thought it wonderful. It is an amazing experience.

I wish you a super birthday too... many happy returns.

I panicked a bit in case the chocolates melted ! I send you love. Jane x

I did go the concert Jane <3 It was euphoric just to be there in front <3 I loved every second of it and miss Coldplay so much already.... Hope they come back soon ... Can't wait for them to tour New Zealand and Australia !! there are no words that can aptly describe the emotions on Saturday ! the concert was my first of any kind ! I haven't gone for any concert anywhere and i'm so glad i started with Coldplay <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 The best band in the world no doubt about it!

Thank you so much Jane for putting so much thought and effort into the gifts you sent me ! i really really Love them! I'm so lucky to have friends like you <3 and im still crying cause theyre so beautiful and i just love it so much <3

I'll be sending something soon to you too :D

The chocolates were fine thank you soo much!

Thank you so much Jane this means so much to me !! <3

sending you lots and lots of love <3,

Shreya.

• Like 4

Got my parcel today !!!!

Oh My God I love it <3

I really really love it

My secret Santa you too

This is amazing!!!!! Thank you so much @oldiefan !

• Like 1

Hi Coldplayers, Hi Moniru!

I got my parcel this thursday, and it got to me in my busiest week since a few months .... I was like, who is ringing the door now! I have no time at all ... and then it was the postman - with a parcel - for me! "I have not ordered anything" I thought to myself and then it slowly dawned on me that it could be my Secret Santa gift! I had to wait to finally find time to open it, but then I was absolutely overwhelmed! It just did not stop ... so many beautifully wrapped and handcrafted things. It is from Mexico, which is exiting enough, but the content was really special. I am really sorry that you had to wait for my reply, but as said, this week was tricky.

So thank you so much Moniru! I absolutely love your gifts! And I really did think, that you must have had a lot of time on your hands ... Already tried some tequila chocolate. Very yummy!! I will of course put the card onto my tree and I will take a picture of it once it is up. The wooden flower of life ornament will also get a very special place as will the beautiful notebook.

It is great that we have such cool website to connect and Secret Santa makes every Christmas extra Coldplay special. <3 (Similies do not work for me at the moment, only question marks I am afraid)

And to whoever asked about the avatar ... yes it is a picture from the beautiful 3D card that Moniru made. Have a look for yourself in the attached pictures.

DSCN9591.thumb.jpg.0e3fd876ccb56b1a9ccc3631b4d3f35a.jpg

DSCN9593.thumb.jpg.e979e8b82f07edb15b32151b61141631.jpg

DSCN9594.thumb.jpg.ef0b3b1cd24f302de478f05087ee1d22.jpg

• Like 10

I got my package today! It came at such a perfect moment, when I was down after losing a great friend to a long fight with cancer on Thanksgiving. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, @YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo. There is SO much in it that I want to lay it all out nicely and take a picture in daylight to send here tomorrow. You just made my whole Christmas!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I got my package today! It came at such a perfect moment, when I was down after losing a great friend to a long fight with cancer on Thanksgiving. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, @YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo. There is SO much in it that I want to lay it all out nicely and take a picture in daylight to send here tomorrow. You just made my whole Christmas!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Dear @iamsue ,

I'm glad that my package reached you and I hope that you like it.

I haven't been here for a week so I just heard about your loss.

I feel so sorry and I can only imagine the pain you are going through right now.

Hopefully, the present can bring some light into these darker days.

Love,

YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo

• Like 4