✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

North American Leg 2017

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NORTH AMERICAN DATES ANNOUNCED! 18 new #AHFODtour shows confirmed for US & Canada in Aug/Sep/Oct 2017

Tue Aug 01 - New York, NY - MetLife Stadium

Fri Aug 04 - Boston, MA - Gillette Stadium

Sun Aug 06 - Washington, DC - FedExField

Tue Aug 08 - Montreal, QC - Bell Centre

Sat Aug 12 - Minneapolis, MN - US Bank Stadium

Mon Aug 14 - Omaha, NE - CenturyLink Center

Tue Aug 15 - Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center

Thu Aug 17 - Chicago, IL - Soldier Field

Sat Aug 19 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena

Mon Aug 21 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre

Fri Aug 25 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium

Mon Aug 28 - Miami, FL - Hard Rock Stadium

Sat Sep 23 - Seattle, WA - CenturyLink Field

Tue Sep 26 - Edmonton, AB - Rogers Place

Fri Sep 29 - Vancouver, BC - BC Place

Mon Oct 02 – Portland, OR - Moda Center

Wed Oct 04 - San Francisco, CA - Levi's Stadium

Sun Oct 08 - San Diego, CA - Qualcomm Stadium

The large gap between Miami and Seattle can only mean either Coldplay is going back to the studio, chilling with family, or is doing another leg.

I agree...........

I mean, is this it? Does this mean I'm out of luck and I'll have to go up to DC to see them? I'm trying to believe that when they say "first 2017 North American shows" that means more will be coming.

They always add second dates to some venues. Metlife Stadium originally had one show when the US dates were announced and they added a second date later on. Other venues like Gillette Stadium only had one date.

Hi! My friend have signed up on Coldplay Website for having access to the fans presale 2 hours ago. She don't have her presale code yet... I have mine, but it's been long time I subscribe to the Website (like 1 year)... Do you know if she will have the code!? Oh she will never have it, since she sign up after the announcement... !?

I signed up literally 5 minutes before they announced the dates and I didn't get a code either. What city are you talking about?

It looks like Vivid seats and StubHub have tickets on sale for the 2017 US show. Those can't possible be genuine, right? The preorders don't start for another few days, let alone the general sale.

Ticket brokers often sell seats long before they go on sale. That's why I never buy from them because once I bought a ticket and it ended up being invalid and they didn't give a refund... I only buy from Ticketmaster or wherever Coldplay sends me.

Yea, I read a bunch of things about the tickets selling out in minutes, and tons of people were unable to get them. I feel bad for them, because it happens here too, and it is usually because some big company or something buys them all to resell. It is so unfair, and no one seems to be doing anything to stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My uncle works at a security firm in New York City. During the Mylo Xyloto, they literally bought a third of the seats for both Barclays Center shows and the Mohegan Sun show. Now that's unfair. But at least he gave me the tickets he got.

• Like 1

My thoughts exactly! I hope they can at least do Philips arena. The new stadium opens in June, but I hope they can secure something in Atlanta.

You never know. My mom's friend from childhood lives in a suburb of Atlanta and she is a huge Coldplay fan! And I mean huge! She basically followed them on most shows of the entire tour, across all legs. I don't think she'll care whether or not they add Atlanta.

By the way, where she got the money to go to 150+ shows, I don't know.

Yeah, it is quite a lot of excitement about a show that has been on the road for one year! The demand in Europe is off the scale! It'll probably be more laid back over here.

Especially the Paris shows. A lot of people were wondering why they didn't go back to Wembley though.

So definitely looking at Chicago. Did anyone go last year who knows about prices? Would love to narrow it down before the sale.

I will post this in the other related threads.

I was wondering the same thing. Does anyone remember the price range? I'd like to go to two shows if possible!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

So psyched for this! I really didn't expect them to hit Missouri a second time, so this is music to my ears. My plan right now is to go to Kansas City then immediately head for Chicago and see them then, too. I'll take a nice vacation from work and spend it with friends and Coldplay.

• Like 1

Looking at presale tickets for Toronto. What does Coldplay fan presale mean? How do we access these tickets? I'm signed up already on the Coldplay website as a member but I can't find any info there

if you were signed up on the coldplay website, you should have got a presale code by now. The code will allow you an advanced window to get tix. if you dont have it, or cant find it, check your spam folder i guess.

hope that helps.

Now I have a question. Does anyone know what the available seats ranges are and what the prices are? Something similar to this:

Untitled.png

Note, thats just a random concert, now Coldplay's

EDIT: nvm, I see in another thread for a previous show that its about 50-200. thats good enough for me.

My uncle works at a security firm in New York City. During the Mylo Xyloto, they literally bought a third of the seats for both Barclays Center shows and the Mohegan Sun show. Now that's unfair. But at least he gave me the tickets he got.

That is not ok!! Why isn't this being looked at and stopped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2