✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin's Piano Sound: Kawai MP9000 - Mp9000 rac - secret unveiled + sound demos!

gabry1090

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks to my fellow coldplayers and the makers of this thread. I just got my hands on the mp9500 after driving 450 miles round-trip on a day off.

Oh my god.

The sound is out. of. this. world.

Damn.

(Now to figure out midi and making this thing croon with the fix you organ.....)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks to my fellow coldplayers and the makers of this thread. I just got my hands on the mp9500 after driving 450 miles round-trip on a day off.

Oh my god.

The sound is out. of. this. world.

Damn.

(Now to figure out midi and making this thing croon with the fix you organ.....)

Awesome isn't it?! I just got one as well. Its chilling hearing the same sound that Chris has. Best purchase I've made in a while. Totally worth it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Coldplaying mobile app

Found some MP9000's on eBay but no internal speakers is kind of disappointing. Between getting the MP9000 or the new ES110.

While I acknowledge it's the only thing missing.. this is literally the most fun digital piano i've ever played EVER for the coldplay sound quality, and action. I plug in my Sennheiser HD280 Pro's into the headphone jack, and it's just immersive. Granted, I found my MP9500 on eBay for dirt cheap plus an 8 hour roundtrip drive, and have absolutely ZERO regrets. Drop a few bills when you can so you have some solid monitors to enjoy....it'll blow your mind.

While I acknowledge it's the only thing missing.. this is literally the most fun digital piano i've ever played EVER for the coldplay sound quality, and action. I plug in my Sennheiser HD280 Pro's into the headphone jack, and it's just immersive. Granted, I found my MP9500 on eBay for dirt cheap plus an 8 hour roundtrip drive, and have absolutely ZERO regrets. Drop a few bills when you can so you have some solid monitors to enjoy....it'll blow your mind.

You might've convinced me. Hopefully can win one off of eBay lol

How much did you buy it for, approximately ?

• 3 weeks later...