🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
gabry1090

Chris Martin's Piano Sound: Kawai MP9000 - Mp9000 rac - secret unveiled + sound demos!

Amsterdam played on my MP9000, recorded trough a MOTU 828 firewire interface :)

demo:

https://clyp.it/cyyuhesw

Oh man this sounds awesome. I got goosebumps when I listened to it, it sounds exactly like Chris'. Great job! Can't wait to try it out myself!

Thanks to my fellow coldplayers and the makers of this thread. I just got my hands on the mp9500 after driving 450 miles round-trip on a day off.

Oh my god.

The sound is out. of. this. world.

Damn.

(Now to figure out midi and making this thing croon with the fix you organ.....)

• Like 1

Is someone still sampling this? Been looking around to purchase my own but dang they are hard to find lol

Thanks to my fellow coldplayers and the makers of this thread. I just got my hands on the mp9500 after driving 450 miles round-trip on a day off.

Oh my god.

The sound is out. of. this. world.

Damn.

(Now to figure out midi and making this thing croon with the fix you organ.....)

Awesome isn't it?! I just got one as well. Its chilling hearing the same sound that Chris has. Best purchase I've made in a while. Totally worth it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Coldplaying mobile app

Awesome isn't it?! I just got one as well. Its chilling hearing the same sound that Chris has. Best purchase I've made in a while. Totally worth it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Coldplaying mobile app

Does the keyboard have speakers?

no, it's a stage piano without internal speakers.

Found some MP9000's on eBay but no internal speakers is kind of disappointing. Between getting the MP9000 or the new ES110.

Found some MP9000's on eBay but no internal speakers is kind of disappointing. Between getting the MP9000 or the new ES110.

While I acknowledge it's the only thing missing.. this is literally the most fun digital piano i've ever played EVER for the coldplay sound quality, and action. I plug in my Sennheiser HD280 Pro's into the headphone jack, and it's just immersive. Granted, I found my MP9500 on eBay for dirt cheap plus an 8 hour roundtrip drive, and have absolutely ZERO regrets. Drop a few bills when you can so you have some solid monitors to enjoy....it'll blow your mind.

While I acknowledge it's the only thing missing.. this is literally the most fun digital piano i've ever played EVER for the coldplay sound quality, and action. I plug in my Sennheiser HD280 Pro's into the headphone jack, and it's just immersive. Granted, I found my MP9500 on eBay for dirt cheap plus an 8 hour roundtrip drive, and have absolutely ZERO regrets. Drop a few bills when you can so you have some solid monitors to enjoy....it'll blow your mind.

You might've convinced me. Hopefully can win one off of eBay lol

How much did you buy it for, approximately ?

Picked up my MP9500 and oh man does it sound really good. Really glad I decided on it!

Picked up my MP9500 and oh man does it sound really good. Really glad I decided on it!

Great sound isn't it?!

Great sound isn't it?!

absolutely, best purchase I've made in awhile lol

absolutely, best purchase I've made in awhile lol

I said the same thing lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I can't find a MP9000 in my country. Can anyone help me with the Kontakt and EX Pro?

Also, ColdplayKB, are you the same one from YouTube? FUCKING DO A EVERYTHING'S NOT LOST TUTORIAL!

I can't find a MP9000 in my country. Can anyone help me with the Kontakt and EX Pro?

Also, ColdplayKB, are you the same one from YouTube? FUCKING DO A EVERYTHING'S NOT LOST TUTORIAL!

I made a post about the Ex Pro samples

• Like 1