✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

lol great, my favourite band probably hates me

https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/everyday-life-leak-buddies-signup.125508/#post-5939531

Anyways, hope yall have your buddies.

9412d40d-42a0-4241-9a16-52d921bd71b4_thumb.jpg

The fact that Stephen said

THREAD CLOSED:

Due to instruction from the band, we will have a zero-tolerance to leaks this era.

Sorry folks!”

this only proves to me the band wants to keep things close to the vest, meaning they probably really will be full of surprises!

• Like 2

THREAD CLOSED:

Due to instruction from the band, we will have a zero-tolerance to leaks this era.

Sorry folks!”

this only proves to me the band wants to keep things close to the vest, meaning they probably really will be full of surprises!

the album is going to be pretty sh*t tho, as they said its expermiental, but the next album they do that will be more like AHFOD will be good.

THREAD CLOSED:

Sorry folks!”

But another poster is openly sharing the snippets and thats fine? I only thought it was fine 'cause we've done it in the past eras. I dont wanna dwell too much on it or argue. I'm gonna get my hands on a leak AND the CD one way or the other, I was only thinking it would keep things from getting cluttered, but its not my call.

But another poster is openly sharing the snippets and thats fine? I only thought it was fine 'cause we've done it in the past eras. I dont wanna dwell too much on it or argue. I'm gonna get my hands on a leak AND the CD one way or the other, I was only thinking it would keep things from getting cluttered, but its not my call.

Yeah we were proceeding as we usually do but the band seems to keep things more secret this time around, hence the no leak policy, it’s not a bad thing though, We only have 4 weeks to wait as of today anyways plus two songs today and who knows

What surprises they’ll give us between now and November 22

• Wow 1

Yeah we were proceeding as we usually do but the band seems to keep things more secret this time around, hence the no leak policy, it’s not a bad thing though, We only have 4 weeks to wait as of today anyways plus two songs today and who knows

What surprises they’ll give us between now and November 22

ya, youre right. Like I said, it doesnt matter to me one way or the other. I genuinely thought it would help. But if it makes the band and the site feel better, im cool with it.

Lets talk about these new singles coming in a few hours! Who's excited?!?!

• Like 2

lots of coldplay fans have seen in the past how bad coldplay expiremntal albums have been such as the second album of viva la vida. The genre differs into more of that pop sh*t which make coldplay sound bad and whiny. thier better at rock.

What do you mean by the second album of VLV? Prospekt’s March? If anything they were whinier on parachutes and that’s one of their best albums, not sure if you’re trolling or can’t express your criticisms in a coherent manner, because if you’re actually serious I’d love to debate normally but you have a trolley air to you

• Like 6