✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

Could the song Son of Adam be about Seth Cain and Abel?

I think that altought "bani adam" literally means "children of adam", it means "humanity" as a whole. you know, we all are adam's children, as he was the first man, according to the myth.

And I just found out it is also the title a iranian poem, read by Obama in 2009. Considering (1) they had a Obama feature on AHFOD and (2) they had a persian poem also on AHFOD, I'm assuming this track will be an interlude like Kaleidoscope (the track).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Oh, man, (sorry about the flood! this is my last answer in a row), look at the poem. It's so Coldplay:

The sons of Adam are limbs of each other,

Having been created of one essence.

When the calamity of time affects one limb

The other limbs cannot remain at rest.

If you have no sympathy for the troubles of others,

You are unworthy to be called by the name of a Human.

Which makes me wonder once again if what we got as the album cover is just the insert.

Which reminds me...we thought AHFOD was going to be a very simple cover that was just a rainbow flower of life on a black background. But that turns out it was the cover without the extra layer of the cover with all the colourful kaleidoscopic collage (which is pretty cool in retrospect, as visually busy as that was).

So maybe they'll pull a similar trick with this album cover - maybe this is an insert and the sun and moon are the cover, I hope. Or something we're totally not thinking of!

• Like 4

Which reminds me...we thought AHFOD was going to be a very simple cover that was just a rainbow flower of life on a black background. But that turns out it was the cover without the extra layer of the cover with all the colourful kaleidoscopic collage (which is pretty cool in retrospect, as visually busy as that was).

So maybe they'll pull a similar trick with this album cover - maybe this is an insert and the sun and moon are the cover, I hope. Or something we're totally not thinking of!

Here’s hoping! Haha