✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

stephen

[GUESS] When will the next LP be released?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. [GUESS] When will the next LP be released?

• Earlier...
    • 1st half of 2020
    • 2nd half of 2020
    • 1st half of 2021
    • 2nd half of 2021
    • Later...

This poll is closed to new votes

So Arabesque is so strange, there's a whole verse in french, a minute-ish long saxophone solo? Lots of brass?

I can already tell this is gonna be my favourite album by far, at least Arabesque has all the elements of my favourite types of music

• Like 3

any muscican can tell if its shit, your obivously not one

I have no idea what you’re on about if I’m honest.

You said this new album will be shit without having heard anything and a new album that would sound like AHFOD would be better?

Don’t know many real musicians who like AHFOD, that’s for sure.

• Like 3

So Arabesque is so strange, there's a whole verse in french, a minute-ish long saxophone solo? Lots of brass?

I can already tell this is gonna be my favourite album by far, at least Arabesque has all the elements of my favourite types of music

Details, man, details! What song does it sound like? Is it organic? How's the chorus? Satisfy me, Daddy!

• Haha 1

Orphans is more "new" Coldplay if you wanna call it that but nothing to do with AHFOD... Orphans is what AHFOD could've been, with world vibes, and again GUY STEALS THE SHOW. My take away for both songs: Arabesque is weird but good and Guy steals both

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Without giving a link, what’s it sound like?

Classic Coldplay,Viva vibes, new play?

I really suck at describing things, and I know how you like your oldplay : ) so I dont want to give you bad expectations but the previous attempts by others have been pretty accurate.

"

I can already tell this is gonna be my favourite album by far, at least Arabesque has all the elements of my favourite types of music '

• Like 4

Details, man, details! What song does it sound like? Is it organic? How's the chorus? Satisfy me, Daddy!

This album is going to be weird Arabesque has a 2 minute saxohpone solo, there is a full verse sung in french, as I'm from Montreal I recognized the language right away. Starts with street noises out of a victorian era movie, old cars, people shuffling, very gritty and has a heavy gravity to it, it's like a heavy song but still a happy song, Johnny is ripping through the song

• Like 2

This album is going to be weird Arabesque has a 2 minute saxohpone solo, there is a full verse sung in french, as I'm from Montreal I recognized the language right away. Starts with street noises out of a victorian era movie, old cars, people shuffling, very gritty and has a heavy gravity to it, it's like a heavy song but still a happy song, Johnny is ripping through the song

oh hey, a fellow canadian! Toronto here tho grrr

I really suck at describing things, and I know how you like your oldplay : ) so I dont want to give you bad expectations but the previous attempts by others have been pretty accurate.

"

I can already tell this is gonna be my favourite album by far, at least Arabesque has all the elements of my favourite types of music '

That sounds awesome actually.

Which tune was the rockier one in the snippet “You be me, I be you” ?